1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

visiting from england

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by dawson9, May 15, 2013.

1. dawson9

dawson9 New Member

May 15, 2013
    Hi guys,

New to this forum, so not sure if this is the best place to ask for tips and advice!

Am travelling to Miami in September for my honeymoon and have managed to convince the missus to go to a Dolphins game while we are out there. Have bought tickets to the Atlanta falcons game on the 22nd September.

Wondered if anyone had any advice on ways to get to the stadium on match day? We are staying in the mandarin oriental in downtown Miami so we are quite a way away. I don't drive and my girlfriend doesn't want to hire a car as she doesnt feel confident driving on the other side of the road (plus we both want to have a few beers at the game!)

Reading around, looks like you can get a bus to the stadium, but it's probably not in an area that two naive tourists should wander around in?

We have asked the hotel if they can help but the options they provided are way out of our price range.

So any tips on alternative methods (coaches, shuttle etc) would be very much appreciated!

Also - how early would people recommend getting to the stadium? I want to soak up the atmosphere, wander around the tailgating, destroy my credit card in the shop etc!

Cheers for any advice for a total newbie!