1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Jerseys On Sale

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by finsincebirth, Apr 28, 2013.

1. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Hey all, thought you might like to know that the old jerseys are on clearance for $50 at the online pro shop. If you want cheap gear or like the old stuff better, check it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

BigDogsHunt likes this.
  2. CyPhin

CyPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 11, 2008
    NW NJ
    Thanks for the head's up. Got a Wake jersey for my son.

3. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Check out your local Goodwill. Go pop some tags! I just got a white authentic Marino all the way up here in WA for 15$.

NolesNPhinsFan likes this.
  4. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Scored a white JT and a. aqua Ronnie Brown today for 15 each. The 23 Jersey is an authentic. Ill prolly pull the nameplate off that one.

5. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    Hey all I just ford some football cards and I don't know if they are worth anything but I might be willing to trade later on.

I bought for 6 dollars about 75 cards and in it was John Offerdahl , TJ Turner, Paul Lankford, John Beck , Will Allen Andre Goodman , Ted Ginn jr, 3 Jason Taylor cards along with Chad Henne , Jake Long , Chris Chambers , Terry Kirby , and a Trace Armstrong and a Vonte Davis .

I am willing to trade for a O.J McDuffie , Marv Flemmng , Louis Oliver , and Irving Fryar. pm me if anyone is interested..