Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 120 of 120

Thread: Rumor: Dolphin player involved in gay scandal

  1. #101
    'Parcells' Guy shula_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    where ever there is a pat range withing squirting range of my pistol
    Posts
    9,885
    Fist Bumps
    3,701
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,598 Fist Bumps in 1,532 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    I'm AWARE of the technical glitch in the laws that make it OK to bang a 17 year old but not OK to tape it. But nonetheless if that's what we care about in terms of judging a guy morally, we're losing the forest for the trees.
    Tell the guy who does 5 years in jail and has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life not to worry about it because its just a technical glitch in our legal system.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

    Frederic Bastiat

  2. #102
    Premium Member ckparrothead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    47,129
    Fist Bumps
    6,366
    My Posts Inspired:
    54,122 Fist Bumps in 18,059 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    3324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shula_guy View Post
    Tell the guy who does 5 years in jail and has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life not to worry about it because its just a technical glitch in our legal system.
    Except the argument here is the total opposite of what you're saying. You're essentially agreeing with me and you don't even seem to realize it.
    Twitter: @ckparrot

  3. #103
    'Parcells' Guy shula_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    where ever there is a pat range withing squirting range of my pistol
    Posts
    9,885
    Fist Bumps
    3,701
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,598 Fist Bumps in 1,532 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    Except the argument here is the total opposite of what you're saying. You're essentially agreeing with me and you don't even seem to realize it.
    I agree that its a dumb law but it is a very serious offense to break it nomatter what my opinion of it is
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

    Frederic Bastiat

  4. #104
    'Parcells' Guy Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orlando,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,455
    Fist Bumps
    2,634
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,843 Fist Bumps in 1,625 Posts
    Rep Power
    270

    Default Rumor: Dolphin player involved in gay scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post
    Allow me to explain a little as to why one actually does matter, and one doesn't.

    A doesn't matter at all, while B very much matters. You're familiar with Child Pornography. Very strict federal laws prohibiting it. It becomes a federal offense once you download it and transport it over state lines. Hell, in some cases, merely having it on your computer, without transmitting it, constitutes a federal crime. This then requires the party be 18 (age of consent for the United States Federal Court)



    Now, in a state like Atlanta or New York, where the age of consent is BELOW 18, the state has the right to make consent what they want, so long as the action takes place within the state.

    If Sanchez bangs 17 year old in the privacy of his own home in NJ/NY and she's consenting? = State issue. Age of consent is 17. It's legal.
    Sanchez bangs her and video tapes it, putting it on his computer or on his cell phone, then travels with it out of state? Federal issue. State has no say to tell anyone what the age of consent is. She's now officially under it, and she's under age, and Sanchez is violating the law. A law that carries a statutory minimum of FIVE YEARS.

    One is a federal offense while the other isn't an offense if committed in the state of New Jersey. I think there are too many people getting hung up on the same sex thing. Who cares.

    What matters is - did he commit a crime? In this case, if the allegations are true - yes. And the variable here is video taping the encounter.



    What the. No, it doesn't ****ing matter. Who cares. He's still a hard working teammate trying to do his job. It makes no ****ing difference.

    Breaking the law hurts your team. Loving men vs women doesn't


    Yea. Your not in the locker room. So what you say about whether it matters doesn't mean much. Your a fan.

  5. #105
    VIP DIY
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Palm beach
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,194
    Fist Bumps
    2,676
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,316 Fist Bumps in 706 Posts
    Rep Power
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Roots View Post
    Yea. Your not in the locker room. So what you say about whether it matters doesn't mean much. Your a fan.
    You're*

  6. This Member gave RickyBobby a FIST BUMP for this post:


  7. #106
    Deion Sanders for GM TooGoodForDez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,995
    Fist Bumps
    670
    My Posts Inspired:
    348 Fist Bumps in 222 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Dolfan View Post
    Because the age of consent isn't 16 everywhere. Therefore the federal government set the limit at 18 minimum to be in porn.

    I assume.
    Not in that State.

  8. #107
    'Parcells' Guy Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orlando,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,455
    Fist Bumps
    2,634
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,843 Fist Bumps in 1,625 Posts
    Rep Power
    270

    Default Rumor: Dolphin player involved in gay scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    You're*
    Kool

  9. #108
    'Parcells' Guy ASOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Coral Gables, FL
    Posts
    3,584
    Fist Bumps
    2,333
    My Posts Inspired:
    242 Fist Bumps in 173 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Claymore I know that consent and adulthood are 16 in the UK but does that also extend to voting rights ?

  10. #109
    Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    998
    Fist Bumps
    125
    My Posts Inspired:
    542 Fist Bumps in 292 Posts
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Roots View Post
    Yea. Your not in the locker room. So what you say about whether it matters doesn't mean much. Your a fan.
    1) You have no ****ing idea what these guys think outside of a couple of stupid outspoken players. You have just as much evidence that players are okay with it as you do that players don't like it. You're enabling *******-ish behavior from a select few

    and 2) There aren't nearly as many of these guys actually IN the locker room. I know 3 NFL players on a personal level and I can tell you - after discussing the subject with them - that a majority of guys don't give a ****, going by what they themselves said. So we shouldn't allow gay players in the lockerroom just because there are a couple who might have an issue with it? That's ridiculous to me. The only big issue here? The media blowing up.

    I guess if we had it your way black people wouldn't have been allowed in schools because those making the decisions weren't students at the time, huh? I think you're projecting your own prejudice here.

  11. #110
    Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    998
    Fist Bumps
    125
    My Posts Inspired:
    542 Fist Bumps in 292 Posts
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    I'm AWARE of the technical glitch in the laws that make it OK to bang a 17 year old but not OK to tape it. But nonetheless if that's what we care about in terms of judging a guy morally, we're losing the forest for the trees.
    Oh I agree with you, although I wouldn't call it a "glitch". I think there should be a uniform age of consent (at 18 because I mean... 16 Georgia? Really?) but this is a rather bleak set up.

    The player is likely 21-24 years old so Im not seeing a huge issue with the kid being 17.

  12. #111
    VIP DIY
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Palm beach
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,194
    Fist Bumps
    2,676
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,316 Fist Bumps in 706 Posts
    Rep Power
    132

    Default

    Darkhorse: Josh Samuda

  13. #112
    The Twisted Spork of Doom Jigsaw: Cherry Tomatoes Champion Atomica Champion Fin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    52,140
    Fist Bumps
    24,091
    My Posts Inspired:
    23,078 Fist Bumps in 9,791 Posts
    Rep Power
    1822

    Default

    Its Ritchie. Its why his last name is Incognito.
    The Awesome Tree is as follows (and is inarguable):
    The Shat > Jack Palance > Samuel L. Jackson > Art Donovan > Bruce Campbell > Snoop Dog > Elvis > Chuck Norris > The Hoff




  14. #113
    The horror, the horror MrClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    No matter where I lay my head, my heart is always in OREGON!
    Posts
    51,267
    Fist Bumps
    22,577
    My Posts Inspired:
    20,870 Fist Bumps in 11,243 Posts
    Rep Power
    1674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tacos View Post
    No, why? Is there some publication that I might be able to view her in?
    http://www.athleteswives.com/2009/08...-garcias-wife/
    http://www.thephins.com/forums/images/signaturepics/sigpic318_52.gif

  15. #114
    Is Water Tetris Champion Tetriz Bukan Teztiz Champion slickj101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15,403
    Fist Bumps
    2,638
    My Posts Inspired:
    8,361 Fist Bumps in 4,071 Posts
    Rep Power
    600

    Default

    Money can buy you nice things.
    Silence



    It's ******* Golden.

  16. #115
    'Parcells' Guy Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orlando,FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,455
    Fist Bumps
    2,634
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,843 Fist Bumps in 1,625 Posts
    Rep Power
    270

    Default Rumor: Dolphin player involved in gay scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy685 View Post
    1) You have no ****ing idea what these guys think outside of a couple of stupid outspoken players. You have just as much evidence that players are okay with it as you do that players don't like it. You're enabling *******-ish behavior from a select few

    and 2) There aren't nearly as many of these guys actually IN the locker room. I know 3 NFL players on a personal level and I can tell you - after discussing the subject with them - that a majority of guys don't give a ****, going by what they themselves said. So we shouldn't allow gay players in the lockerroom just because there are a couple who might have an issue with it? That's ridiculous to me. The only big issue here? The media blowing up.

    I guess if we had it your way black people wouldn't have been allowed in schools because those making the decisions weren't students at the time, huh? I think you're projecting your own prejudice here.
    Lol

  17. This Member gave Nappy Roots a FIST BUMP for this post:


  18. #116
    blah...blah...blah... vmarcilfan75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    5,729
    Fist Bumps
    3,542
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,246 Fist Bumps in 666 Posts
    Rep Power
    131

    Default


  19. This Member gave vmarcilfan75 a FIST BUMP for this post:


  20. #117
    Working on it... Claymore95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,647
    Fist Bumps
    1,476
    My Posts Inspired:
    972 Fist Bumps in 490 Posts
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
    Claymore I know that consent and adulthood are 16 in the UK but does that also extend to voting rights ?
    No, 18 for voting. But you can smoke, join the armed forces and get married at 16...although you can't drink alcohol at that wedding as you have to be 18 to do that. Oh, and you can't drive until 17.

    I know, doesn't make a lot of sense. Just like a lot of laws.

    Bess
    10th Nov 1996 - 17th March 2014


  21. #118
    Premium Member Den54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raccoon City
    Age
    50
    Posts
    5,724
    Fist Bumps
    1,427
    My Posts Inspired:
    3,728 Fist Bumps in 1,709 Posts
    Rep Power
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean View Post
    I wonder why anyone would care at all which player may be gay. What difference does it make?

    I'm indifferent about the sex lives of any player, because it has no effect on my life.
    Any player or anyone period, sums up my feelings on the matter as well.
    I just don't care.

  22. #119
    Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    998
    Fist Bumps
    125
    My Posts Inspired:
    542 Fist Bumps in 292 Posts
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Roots View Post
    Lol
    Very cool of you to bow out after having your argument decimated. Kudos

  23. #120
    Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    998
    Fist Bumps
    125
    My Posts Inspired:
    542 Fist Bumps in 292 Posts
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooGoodForDez View Post
    Not in that State.
    It's out of the state's hands if it falls under the federal jurisdiction.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. Which Dolphin player has impressed you so far?
    By dolfan7171 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:08 AM
  3. If there was 1 Dolphin player you could pick....
    By BlameItOnTheHenne in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:50 AM
  4. RUMOR: 360 Blu Ray Player ready
    By Ultra in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •