1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem viewing threads

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by CANEPHINS, Mar 31, 2013.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    The uniform logo thread is showing up as a white page for me. This happens on Mac and iPad in all browsers. It seems when a thread gets to big it just stops working. Same goes for the wrestling forum thread that has so many replies.

Might want to close of threads after 2000 replies or figure out a way to resolve this issue.

2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Having no problems viewing either thread on my iPad.

Still an issue for you (or anyone else)?

3. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Yep. Here is a screenshot of the logo uniform thread on my ipad.

[​IMG]

4. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Lets take it a step further.

Here is me trying to view the logo/uniform thread on my Mac in 3 different browsers: Chrome, Safari and Firefox. The result is all the same, but Chrome does give an error message. The other 2 are just white screens.

There honestly doesn't need to be a thread with that many replies. It is #1 a ***** to read and reply to and #2 you can simply start a new thread as part II and continue the discussion there. Would it really be that much of a problem on the site to have a thread closed at 2000 replies and then start a part II thread? The answer is simple, no.

If one person can't view a thread, that is a problem. I am sure there are others running into this issue.

[​IMG]

Here is the WWE/TNA wrestling thread in Chrome.

[​IMG]

5. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

The fact that this issue has gone on for months unresolved is a problem. Come on guys.

6. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Doesn't appear to be a problem with the site. I'm posting this from Safari on a Macbook. I can view those threads just fine.

7. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    The old JTT threads were huge. Never had problems with any of them.
    Looks like something could be wrong on your end.