1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mel McShay's final mock draft. Picks 11-20

Discussion in '2013 GM League Forum' started by BuckeyeKing, Mar 20, 2013.

1. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    11.)Houston Texans-Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame. Texans completely overturned their Oline with a bunch of wily old vets. They made some big moves getting Tamme and Blackmon but they could do with a premiere TE in Eifert.

12.)Cleveland Browns-Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma. Browns were non existent in FA and after dealing all-pro LT Joe Thomas they have to replace that and they get one of the elite LT prospects in the draft. They could also go Jesse Williams or Geno Smith.

13.)Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Keenan Allen, WR, Cal. Not entirely sure if Matt Flynn is the starting QB but if he is Tampa is going to need some weapons. Allen the best WR available should help open things up for Harvin.

14.)Baltimore Ravens-Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington. Ravens are a bit thin at Corner and they take one of the fastest risers in this draft. Trufant turned some heads at the Senior bowl and posted great combine/pro day numbers. Baltimore spoils the Vikings party of having an all Trufant CB.

15.)New Orleans Saints-Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri. With only 2 DT on the roster the Saints need some impact on the interior. Richardson not only versatile but will pressure the QB. The Saints need to pressure the QB as their secondary was shredded last year.

16.)St. Louis Rams-KeKe Mingo, DE, LSU. Rams go with BPA on their board and add another pass rusher. They can take a chance on Mingo having a strong DE unit in football. Dare I say the best in the GML?

17.)Kansas City Chiefs-Chance Warmack, OG, Bama. The Chiefs need some help on their line and they get one of the best prospects in the draft with Warmack. Warmack is a mauler who is going to open up running lanes for Jamaal Charles.

18.)Dallas Cowboys-Arthur Brown, ILB, Kansas St. Cowboys need a playmaking ILB and Brown fits the bill. Brown is very instinctive and can cause havoc all over the field.

19.)New York Giants-Bjoren Werner, DE, FSU. Giants need to build that pass rushing unit back up and what better way than Werner. Werner falls to a perfect situation rotating behind JPP and Tuck.

20.)Chicago Bears-Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford. Bears need a dynamic TE to be Cutler's security blanket since shipping both Marshall and Olsen out. Kellen Davis isn't going to scare defenses any time soon. Ertz fills a void for them.

sports24/7 likes this.
  2. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    :wink2:

3. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    People are going to be surprised by the Bears not selecting a TE in the first round. I think I have built a good enough team to go BPA in the first COUPLE rounds. I am not as high on the top end of this TE class as some. I like the middle rounds for TE in this draft....just saying.