1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else see Sean Payton in the stands

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dade, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Dade

Dade New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Good morning fin fans. When dion jordon came up for his run dude literally stumbled for his binoculars rushing to see him. I think he will be there at 12 along with a few other top players, like Patterson, banks, maybe milliner, Moore, but anyways a lot of them where salivating over him. Potential trade down?? Bout only if its a first for next and second this year, with out having to drop more than three spots or damn near where the saint pick (not just including them). Any thoughts on that

2. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    A lot of people say we should trade down like it's a guaranteed thing. You would have to have a desperate team in love with a prospect to do that. I don't think it's as easy as everyone seems to think. I'm all for trading down if I'm certain the guy I want will be there. Also I think that if a stud game changer guy falls in our lap at 12 (Milliner), we do not trade back.

3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    It's always a strong possibility with this front office.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  4. Dade

Dade New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    I dig bro that's what I'm basically trying to say. If someone like milliner is there than I'd stay pat. But now, I'm like "**** the dude is a passer rusher LB, can cover in the slot and do it all".

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Jordan could likely go before 12.

sports24/7 likes this.
  6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Have to watch the eagles and chip Kelly at #4, Jordan is a blue chip NFL prospect imo..

7. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    was in such a rush to see him he couldn't use the binoculars correctly:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ATLFINFAN, Anonymous, The Rev and 4 others like this.
  8. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    would love to pick Jordan @ 12 .... Mingo might fall with this whole 'betting' deal ... and those 2 are the main choices at DE/OLB ....

there are only a handful of players i would consider @ 12 ..... as they are or have the potential to be special -- Johnson, Fisher, Jordan, Mingo and Ansah ..... maybe Milliner if someone thinks he can be a no kidding shut down corner or Eifert if he is that special. I would not ever consider Warmak @ 12 .... and as articulated - there are so many WRs, and that I like Justin Hunter the best out of all of them!

9. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    There was a report on PFT that a writer said he wasfilling out Jordan to the Eagles in pen. It would certainly make some sense.

10. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Yes, it does. The writer should have made the move from crayons to pens years ago. Most people find the transition smooth, but some struggle with change.

The Rev likes this.
  11. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Philly BETTER go OL for whatever QB they start. I will be very surprised if they dont.

12. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    From what I've observed from the majority of the forum, well, pretty much everyone besides myself is really what ive seen, is that Dion Jordan's skillset is not worthy of selection because of the personnel that's already here..

Ftr, if he drops, run to the podium.

rafael likes this.
  13. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    You're not alone in that thinking.