1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tannehill detractors amnesty thread

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by jsizzle, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    There are several Tannehill detractors, you know who you are. And you are WRONG. This kid can play and if he had ANY kinds of weapons, he would be lighting up the scoreboard. So, I am offering a one time chance to throw your support behind him. No finger pointing, no questions asked. You can start now with a clean slate and get on the kid's bandwagon. Post here and be on the right side! He is going be a winner!

2. Rouk

Rouk Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Hollywood, Florida
    really vs the jags your going to make this thread we just beat a 2 and 11 team lol come on now

3. I still have concerns about him.

4. shouright

shouright Banned

Dec 13, 2007
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

5. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    It doesn't matter, they are an NFL team. He showed what he can so with some better weapons. And WHY does Hartline always fall down???

6. Rouk

Rouk Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Hollywood, Florida
    ok and I can point to all the bad games he had vs NFL teams and say he showed what he can do

7. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    OK, you are a detractor, that's cool. I won't read your posts anymore. Bye!

8. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Lol I can remember a similar thread last year.Something like all the henne detractors can eat crow after 1 good game.
    Hey I would rather be wrong and this guy turns into tom brady because before anything else my ego included I want to win.

9. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    He played a great game today. Now let's see him do it against the Bills next week. He seemed like a different guy after he fumbled, dude pretty much turned into a machine.

10. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Why create something that would only further divide fans than bring them together?

unifiedtheory likes this.
  11. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    I agree he did play well and I will give him nothing but credit.He really could have had 4 tds today but in this league to be a great qb you can't have 1 great game and then have 3 bads ones.

jsizzle likes this.
  12. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    This thread is just as bad as the negative threads after a bad game. Why not wait until the final two games are over before we start making some small conclusions?

13. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    too early to tell what he is going to be

SeanP likes this.
  14. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    Anybody who is against Tannehill now, clearly has an agenda and their opinions are not worth my time. Sorry, that's how I see it. He can make all the throws, with MARGINAL WRs at best, he has great pocket awareness and he has speed. What reason could somebody have to not be behind this guy? Only an immature agenda is my guess. A desperate need to be right. So I created this thread to tell them that they can come over to the side that is behind the kid and we will accept them with open arms. If they still are negative about him, then I don't have to read their posts.

WestCoastPhinsFan likes this.
  15. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    He has over 100 completions right now, without a pick. And the last 2 games were vs NE and San Fran. They pick off EVERYBODY. Josh Freeman threw 4 today. There is no reason not to support this guy as our QB. Unless you just have an agenda.

16. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    some fans just do more harm than good. They really can't be reasoned with, so the idea is probably to outkast them and show the world/media that the assclowns don't represent the majority.That's not to say someone skeptical of tannehill is an assclown, just that the fanbase has its share.

17. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I certainly don't consider myself a Tannehill detractor, since I have stated for some time that we will only know how good Tannehill can be when he gets some quality talent around him. Today he certainly showed that he is capable of making plays against a very bad Jags defense. In fact I would say that the Jags may be the worst team in the NFL. Yet they are a professional football team and the Dolphins and Tannehill did what they needed to do today to win the game.

Tannehill looked better today then he has in recent games and he showed his arm strength and his ability to elude the pass rush throughout the game. Hopefully he will continue to progress over the final two games of this season. With 16 games of experience this season and some quality play makers on offense next year, Tannehill looks like he may finally be the answer at QB for the Dolphins.

The other thing I took from this game was how bad Henne is as an NFL QB. The more I see of him, the more I have to wonder what Parcells and Ireland ever saw in him, which made them think he could be a starting QB in the NFL. All you had to do was look at the play of Tannehill, in comparison to Henne, and you could see that after only 14 regular season games, Tannehill is the far superior QB. Some individuals on this forum stated that Henne was not effective in Miami because of poor coaching. I think today clearly showed that it wasn't the coaching. Henne just isn't a good NFL QB, period.

jsizzle likes this.
  18. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Threads like this will turn a positive into a negative...

19. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Nice post. This will be great to use in your threads.

Ronnie Bass likes this.
  20. shouright

shouright Banned

Dec 13, 2007
    And I'm sure you'll be clicking on them. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.