1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phins' Sideline White Long Sleeve T-Shirt ??

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by BJM1221, Nov 4, 2012.

1. BJM1221

BJM1221 New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Tough loss today and a little off topic but does anyone have any idea where I can buy the white long sleeve shirt with the fins logo in the middle like a monogram type? Tannehill was wearing it Pre-game along with a lot of players on the sidelines. I've searched everywhere on the net and can't find it or even know who makes it (assuming nike). Any and all help is appreaciated. Thanks fellas

2. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    try NFL.com

3. BJM1221

BJM1221 New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Already checked that and many other websites such as fans edge, football fantatics etc. Anyone else?

4. VManis

VManis Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Are you talking about the one that has the dolphin logo in grey? I really like that t-shirt but haven't seen it offered anywhere. I've seen both players and coaches wearing it in both a long anf shortsleve version but no one seems to carry it. If you find it send me a message and I'll do the same.

5. BJM1221

BJM1221 New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Yeah that's definitely the shirt I'm talking about. I've even seen other teams have a similar shirt and looked it up just to see but can't find theirs either. I've searched high and low on the Internet but to no avail. I wonder why it's not for sale. I will def let you know if I come across it.

6. VManis

VManis Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 10, 2010
    fyi - I emailed the pro shop with a photo of the shirt and got a form email back that they do not currently carry that item.

7. BJM1221

BJM1221 New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Thanks for doing that. Now I won't go crazy trying to find it. I wonder why they don't carry it or if they ever will. Usually they have all apparel worn by teams for sale. I've seen many other teams wearing the same type of shirt this year too so its not just like a dolphins shirt only. But thanks again.

8. hadriya9091

hadriya9091 New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Throw in plane tickets to Miami and some lunch and you've got a deal.