1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daryl Richardson

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by UCF FINatic, Oct 28, 2012.

1. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Fin-Omenal likes this.
  2. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Respectfully, he's still not a better back than Steven Jackson who hasn't had the greatest of seasons, so I'm not sure why you think he'll be inheriting the performance throne if Jackson is traded. :tongue2:
    43 of Richardson's 53 rushing yards today came after the score was already 45-7. BTW, Rams have 2 rushing TDs on the season, good for worst in the NFL.

3. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    He is a good runner, with good vision, burst, speed, and acceleration. I think Jackson's style and his are way different and Jackson's style has a way of not working after you get a certain number of carries and get a certain age.

If anything he will probably start if they trade Jackson. I always go with QBs and WRs high in the draft and then take the shotgun approach with HBs later on in the draft. I always do pretty well with FA pick ups and injuries, etc.

ToddPhin likes this.
  4. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Yeah, I've had Richardson on my roster for a few weeks now. Just waiting for him to get more opportunity. He deserves it. Better runner IMO.