1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Fantasy Basketball Team 2012

Discussion in 'Other Fantasy Sports' started by JDelenne, Oct 24, 2012.

1. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I'm pretty new to basketball. I'm not an avid fan of it like I am to Football so i'm pretty clueless to who most players are outside probably the top 50.
    It's a H2H league where you start PG, SG, PF, SF, C, C, F, G, UTL, UTL with 4 Bench, I'm assuming this is pretty standard.
    and heres the team I ended up with tell me what you think:

PG: Chris Paul
    SG: Ray Allen
    SF: Rudy Gay
    PF: Anderson Varejao
    C: Serge Ibaka
    C: Chris Bosh
    G: Marcus Thornton
    F: Joe Johnson
    U: Rodney Stuckey
    U: Ramon Sessions
    BN: Courtney Lee
    BN: Tony Allen
    BN: Shawn Marion
    BN:
    IR: Amare Stoudemire

I really wanted LeBron James but I picked #3 and Durant and James with 1 and 2. I'd love to trade for James Maybe CP3 + 1 for him. The person that took james hates him and the Heat so i'm surprised he even went after him though it might have just been to piss me off lol.

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I dont know how big your league is but if its 12 or less you need a better bench (Only Marion would even be a roster consideration) and another SF, preferably 1 that helps in rebounds. You need to add rebounds and more scorers in general as I suspect that sharing the ball will cause Iso Joe's scoring to slip. You need another SG/SF tweener for depth, Tony allen is basically good in only steals and 3's and there should be better players then that available. Give me a list of who's available and Ill tell you who to grab

JDelenne likes this.
  3. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    sorry it took so long to respond,
    I took 2 screen shots of the first page of the FA page
    We get 7 moves per week to fill in roster spots so most of my bench players will be dropped for other random people who are playing more on a certain week.
    Thanks for the help it's appreciated

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Add Chris Kaman and J Rich. You need 3's/points (J Rich) and Kaman shouldnt be available in leagues with more then 8 teams. He should be good for 15 and 10 and could be a trade commodity before he inevitably gets hurt. Use the open bench spot and dump Courtney Lee. Id also do a speculative add and pick up Landry Fields for Tony Allen. Fields is starting, he filled the stat sheet well before the Melo addition in NY and his game is very fantasy friendly.

Players you should watch: JJ Hickson, Harrison Barnes, Austin Rivers, Marshon Brooks, Derrick Williams, Caron Butler, Okafor, Richard Hamilton, Devin Harris, Lamar Odom, Dorrell Wright and Wilson Chandler, and Anthony Morrow.

Also CP3 is one of my 2 favorite basketball players in fantasy. His game just works across the board. Rudy Gay is still my favorite just cause it seems like every time I need him to come through to win a league, he does.

JDelenne likes this.
  5. PhinsPhan11

PhinsPhan11 Phins & Philly Sports

Oct 2, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is my team in a 10 team standard roto league.

PG Rajon Rondo
    SG Joe Johnson
    SF LeBron James
    PF Anthony Davis
    C Greg Monroe
    G Klay Thompson
    F Luol Deng
    UTIL Damian Lillard
    UTIL Zach Rondolph
    UTIL Dion Waiters

Bench:
    Thaddeus Young