1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post count issue

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by Steve-Mo, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    I lurk this site pretty much every day, but I don't post frequently. In fact, I was only able to find 123 posts of mine on this forum. This is strange because as you can see on the left, my post count is ~1,500.

Obviously a very minor concern, but I figured I'd let it be known anyway (if it's not a known issue to begin with). Thank you.

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    You joined in April 14,2010 .Your first post was not until August 2010 according to the first post that you can see.

I suspect you cannot find all of your posts due to to Forum Default which will only display your more recent posts.If you change the Default view age display in your profile to include All threads you should be able to see all of your posts.

Steve-Mo likes this.
  3. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    I clicked on my username on this thread and clicked on "View Forum Posts" on the popup window. This brought me to a search page which showed me my very first post on page 5 - a thread on April 21st 2010 which I remarked about how I was unable to post links yet. It is shown as result 124 of the search. I also changed my thread view settings prior to this search as you suggested.

4. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    How terrible of a poster does one have to be to get 37 fist pumped posts out of 1,515, anyway?

Paul 13 likes this.
  5. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    I hate to triple post on this trivial topic that no one cares about, but I decided to "fist pump" CrunchTime's post and refresh this page. Miraculously, this caused my post count to jump from 1,534 to 1,535. This could explain some of the ridiculous post counts that I've seen here, haha.

EDIT: Or "fist bump" rather.