Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Tim Tebow compared to a Kardashian by Dolphins WR

  1. #1
    Meet the Kracken xphinfanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,797
    Fist Bumps
    4,552
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,731 Fist Bumps in 982 Posts
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Tim Tebow compared to a Kardashian by Dolphins WR

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...by-dolphins-wr

    Kind of irrelevant but funny non the less.

    Much better than smack talking Rex right before the game.
    That's why they play the games!

  2. This Member gave xphinfanx a FIST BUMP for this post:

    Bpk

  3. #2
    Set Your Sights High Bpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    51,242
    Fist Bumps
    32,722
    My Posts Inspired:
    12,818 Fist Bumps in 6,453 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    1228

    Default

    Hartline. Lol.

  4. This Member gave Bpk a FIST BUMP for this post:


  5. #3
    Long Haired Leaping Gnome RevRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dontblinkyoullmissit, GA
    Age
    64
    Posts
    5,359
    Fist Bumps
    3,424
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,437 Fist Bumps in 1,022 Posts
    Rep Power
    217

    Default

    Well, he had a point.... sort of. Much more is being made of the person than the performance. DamifIknow what it is about the Kardashians. All I have seen is shopping and teen-age anatomy 101. Tebow is being fawned over and castigated because he practices, lives, and is not afraid to proclaim his faith. That I applaud. Some hate it - as if all people of faith should hide it and be ashamed of that part of their personality and life.

    Personally - I think that Hartline should concentrate on catching footballs and not making a social/media commentary. That never works out unless you already have a reputation (whether deserved or not - think Dr. Phil) of knowing what in the name of pluperfect purgatory you are talking about in the first place.

    Okay.. the last sigpic was too weird even for me! This one is more like it!

  6. These 3 users offered FIST BUMPS to RevRick for a solid post:


  7. #4
    Administrator CrunchTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,680
    Fist Bumps
    7,876
    My Posts Inspired:
    19,751 Fist Bumps in 5,900 Posts
    Rep Power
    1226

    Default

    Pectorals is about the only thing they may have in common.Otherwise its quite a lame comparison.

  8. This Member gave CrunchTime a FIST BUMP for this post:


  9. #5
    U Mad Miami?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miami FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    39,553
    Fist Bumps
    21,526
    My Posts Inspired:
    10,788 Fist Bumps in 5,481 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    960

    Default

    Funny how they cut off the second part of what Hartline said.
    Ahh well, keeop spinning **** to make a story.
    http://i.imgur.com/OrydD22.png

    Quote Originally Posted by MonstBlitz View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

  10. #6
    Hellacious Sethdaddy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,194
    Fist Bumps
    3,491
    My Posts Inspired:
    6,034 Fist Bumps in 3,028 Posts
    Rep Power
    449

    Default

    I mean, honestly. I know they're really good people, do a lot of charity work. I just don't know how they got started."
    Tebow was an elite college football talent.

    Kim Kardashian banged some dude on tape and literally parlayed that into a family dynasty.

  11. #7
    Transform and Transcend PhinsRDbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the next dimension
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,859
    Fist Bumps
    2,216
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,693 Fist Bumps in 946 Posts
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    Hartline, one of my least favorite Dolphin players.

  12. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    9
    Fist Bumps
    0
    My Posts Inspired:
    16 Fist Bumps in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    DOlphins fans - the only fans to get mad anytime a player shows some balls, and the only fans to constantly get bullied in their own stadium. Get over it. Tebow is hyped beyond beleif when he is less than a sub-par quarter back. he only gets to maintain his quasi-QB title b/c of the over-publicity.

    surprised some people can fit in football with all their church on sundays. dude can believe what he wants, but Hartline has a good point, these guys have been asked about that non-issue all week, enough about him.

  13. This Member gave Jersey Dolfan a FIST BUMP for this post:


  14. #9
    Senior Member Shamboubou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,989
    Fist Bumps
    244
    My Posts Inspired:
    931 Fist Bumps in 469 Posts
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    I can see how all the players would get tired of talking about Tim Tebow. He is the media's darling, but really to the players, the guy is a back up quarterback. Plain and simple. Nobody is asking the Jets what they think about Matt Moore, or how Pat Devlin is going to affect the game.

    I like Hartline, the comment probably didn't need to be make, but when you are asked about something irrelivant so long it gets annoying. Its like 50 people finding you at work and asking you what you think about Pepperoni pizza in 50 different ways. Sooner or later your just going to be over it.
    I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.

    -Herb Brooks-

  15. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    9
    Fist Bumps
    0
    My Posts Inspired:
    16 Fist Bumps in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamboubou View Post
    I can see how all the players would get tired of talking about Tim Tebow. He is the media's darling, but really to the players, the guy is a back up quarterback. Plain and simple. Nobody is asking the Jets what they think about Matt Moore, or how Pat Devlin is going to affect the game.

    I like Hartline, the comment probably didn't need to be make, but when you are asked about something irrelivant so long it gets annoying. Its like 50 people finding you at work and asking you what you think about Pepperoni pizza in 50 different ways. Sooner or later your just going to be over it.
    very well said.

  16. #11
    Business as usual
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,141
    Fist Bumps
    713
    My Posts Inspired:
    145 Fist Bumps in 98 Posts
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    When I initially heard this I thought, "Hartline, you're still an unknown across the league."

  17. #12
    Bang! lmeister3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    40,388
    Fist Bumps
    17,586
    My Posts Inspired:
    17,225 Fist Bumps in 8,069 Posts
    Rep Power
    1355

    Default

    Hmm. Interdasting. So what did Reggie say?


  18. #13
    Transform and Transcend PhinsRDbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the next dimension
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,859
    Fist Bumps
    2,216
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,693 Fist Bumps in 946 Posts
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    So if Tim Tebow=Kim K, then Hartline=Kimberly Stewart?

  19. #14
    I drink your milkshake! Dol-Fan Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    20,729
    Fist Bumps
    2,158
    My Posts Inspired:
    10,216 Fist Bumps in 5,532 Posts
    Rep Power
    732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Fin View Post
    When I initially heard this I thought, "Hartline, you're still an unknown across the league."
    And Hartline is better at his position than Tebow is at his position. Plus he is more accomplished.

  20. #15
    Is Water Tetris Champion Tetriz Bukan Teztiz Champion slickj101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15,392
    Fist Bumps
    2,638
    My Posts Inspired:
    8,354 Fist Bumps in 4,068 Posts
    Rep Power
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevRick View Post
    Well, he had a point.... sort of. Much more is being made of the person than the performance. DamifIknow what it is about the Kardashians. All I have seen is shopping and teen-age anatomy 101. Tebow is being fawned over and castigated because he practices, lives, and is not afraid to proclaim his faith. That I applaud. Some hate it - as if all people of faith should hide it and be ashamed of that part of their personality and life.

    Personally - I think that Hartline should concentrate on catching footballs and not making a social/media commentary. That never works out unless you already have a reputation (whether deserved or not - think Dr. Phil) of knowing what in the name of pluperfect purgatory you are talking about in the first place.
    Really?



    I think I know why she's famous, and I don't think it's bc she goes to church.
    Silence



    It's ******* Golden.

  21. #16
    Is Water Tetris Champion Tetriz Bukan Teztiz Champion slickj101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15,392
    Fist Bumps
    2,638
    My Posts Inspired:
    8,354 Fist Bumps in 4,068 Posts
    Rep Power
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree View Post
    And Hartline is better at his position than Tebow is at his position. Plus he is more accomplished.
    Not really. Tebow can claim that he's pretty much single-handedly won games. Hartline hasn't done that yet.
    Silence



    It's ******* Golden.

  22. #17
    Starter ExplosionsInDaSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    928
    Fist Bumps
    46
    My Posts Inspired:
    278 Fist Bumps in 187 Posts
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I don't know man, I mean the only true talent those girls have is breathing and thats about it. Tebow atleast plays in the NFL.

  23. #18
    Starter Mk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    189
    Fist Bumps
    1
    My Posts Inspired:
    69 Fist Bumps in 39 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Guys who have accomplished waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than the guy they are dissing should just keep their mouth shut.

  24. #19
    RICKY RUBIOOOOOO BuckeyeKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    23,845
    Fist Bumps
    6,619
    My Posts Inspired:
    5,204 Fist Bumps in 3,421 Posts
    Rep Power
    505

    Default

    Hartline why do you do this.

  25. #20
    The horror, the horror MrClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    No matter where I lay my head, my heart is always in OREGON!
    Posts
    51,166
    Fist Bumps
    22,549
    My Posts Inspired:
    20,822 Fist Bumps in 11,217 Posts
    Rep Power
    1671

    Default

    The first I ever heard of the family was her father Robert Kardashian being OJ Simpson's lawyer during his murder trial.
    http://www.thephins.com/forums/images/signaturepics/sigpic318_52.gif

  26. This Member gave MrClean a FIST BUMP for this post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:56 PM
  2. Dictatorship, The Duc de Saint-Simon, and Kim Kardashian
    By maynard in forum Political Forum (POFO)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:15 PM
  3. WAG Wednesday ~ Kim Kardashian
    By USArmyFinFan in forum Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 08:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •