1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Jeff Ireland discussion off limits?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by MonstBlitz, Sep 11, 2012.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I noticed not only was my thread moved to the Rants forum, but it was closed. I don't really get it. There were many active discussions going on in that thread which seemed well within the TOS. Did I miss something? This is going to be a topic of discussion all season long. Can we expect every thread to get shut down?

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    When the staff gets a lot of complaints and reports sometimes its overwhelming and the thread gets closed.It was a borderline rant thread anyway .It was my call to change the thread title to see if it would hold up and it did for awhile but at the end it just became a pissing contest.

3. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Understood. While I don't agree that it was a rant or anything close, I do agree that I should have chosen a less contentious thread title. Many posters only read thread titles before responding and I should have kept that in mind. I hope the new thread I posted stays civil and there's no need to close it.