1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bible Teachings or Traditions of Men?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Alter2Ego, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:
    Two of the most basic teachings in Christendom are as follows:

1. THE TRINITY
    The teaching that God is split up into three individual persons that are combined into one "Godhead" (Father, Son, and holy ghost/holy spirit). All three of these persons are said to be CO-EQUAL (meaning they have the same power) and CO-ETERNAL (meaning they have always existed at the same time and none of them can die).

2. HELLFIRE
    The teaching that God will burn a person's soul in everlasting hellfire for committing wicked deeds. In other words, God will supposedly punish people forever in fiery flames of hell--despite the fact the crimes the persons committed were only done during the persons' brief human lifespan.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION:
    Are there scriptures in the Bible to support the teachings of Trinity and hellfire? If so, present the scriptures by giving Bible book, chapter, and verse and also explain why you believe the scripture you present is talking about Trinity or literal hellfire.

2. Why are these teachings found in pagan/false religions that never worshipped the God of the Judeo-Christian Bible? For instance there were pagan trinities at least 200 years before Jesus came to the earth as a human.

A. In the 2nd century B.C.E. (two centuries before Christ came to the earth), Egypt had a triad of gods consisting of (1) Horus, (2) Osiris, and (3) Isis.

B. Likewise, in the 2nd century B.C.E. (two centuries before Christ came to the earth), Babylon had a triad of gods consisting of (1) Ishtar, (2) Sin, and (3) Shamash.

C. In fact, during the 1st century AD when Jesus was on earth, Palmyra, which was an ancient city in Syria, had a triune god which consisted of (1) moon god, (2) Lord of Heavens, and (3) sun god.

3. If the Trinity and hellfire are Bible teachings, why is it that Jesus and his apostles who followed him around never taught anyone about the Trinity and literal hellfire?

4. How is it that both the Trinity and hellfire teachings did not become "Christian" teachings until the Roman Catholics copied both of them from pagan/false religions--AFTER the resurrected Jesus Christ returned to heaven?

5. If hell is a place of literal fiery torment, how is it that the Bible says Jesus went to hell for the entire three days that he was dead?

"He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that HIS SOUL WAS NOT LEFT IN HELL, neither his flesh did see corruption." (Acts 2:31--King James Version)

6. If hell is a place of literal torment, why is it that the word "hell" also means "Sheol" and "Hades" and "the grave"?

7. Does the Bible teach that humans have an immortal soul that survives the death of the person so that the soul can then be burned in eternal flames? If so, please present scriptures to this effect to prove it.

8. Are the words "Trinity" and "Godhead" in the Bible? If so, were those words part of the original writings?

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    -Trinity is not in the Bible
    -Pslams mentions the wicked will be burned up and remembered no more
    -When Christ went into the Earth, there was no hell per se, there was Abraham's Bosom, and that passage properly rendered is not "hell"

Thanks for playing.

3. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    ALTER2EGO -to- PADRE31:
    That's correct. I agree with you on that.

ALTER2EGO -to- PADRE31:
    Please quote the scripture at Psalms that you're referring to and explain why you believe it is with reference to literally burning people up. Keep in mind that when the Bible speaks about fire in a figurative sense, it is either with reference to cleansing or with reference to permanent destruction or permanent death. The only time fire is used literally in the Bible is with reference to the death of people who were still alive on earth before the event. Two examples of this is the case of Sodom and Gomorrah and the instance when God rained down fire on several false prophets and killed them within seconds. In other words, literal fire in the Bible is never with reference to eternal torment.

4. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    ALTER2EGO -to- PADRE31:
    Actually, the Bible does indeed speak of Jesus Christ being in hell for the entire three days that he was dead. So that brings us to the question, what does the Bible mean when it uses the word "hell"? What's your thoughts on that?

ALTER2EGO -to- PADRE31:
    That's not true. Depending on the Bible translation one uses, it does indeed mention the word "hell" during the account of the Rich Man and Lazarus. But the question again is: What does the Bible mean when it uses the word "hell"?

5. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Before I play, I want to know what your point is? This forum is a respectful discussion of religious issues. Since your only three posts in this entire site are challenging posts against common Christian positions it seems as if you came here simply to recruit at best or attack at worst.

What are you looking for?

The Rev likes this.
  6. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    ALTER2EGO -to- OHIO PHINPHAN:
    I was under the impression this is a discussion forum. I don't have a clue where you are getting the impression that I came here "simply to recruit at best or attack at worst." I have said or done nothing in anything I've posted that would give that impression to a reasonable person. I challenge you to quote me verbatim where I attacked anybody or where I used language intended to "recruit" anybody else.

In my opening post, I asked viewpoint questions and directed people to their personal copy of the Bible so they could get their answers from God's inspired Word, the Judeo-Christian Bible. If I were a recruiter, I would be directing attention to myself or to a specific religious affiliation. Instead, I simply directed attention to God's Word, the Bible.

Just so you know, I've been through this routine at many other websites. I have already abandoned over a dozen online accounts at other forums. So if you are a moderator and you want me gone, let me know up front and I will disappear. I don't stay at forums very long when moderators show up and start harassing me for no reason. I don't have the tolerance for that. That's why you will see me having accounts all over the internet--many of which I have abandoned.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

Oh, never mind I won't write anything.

8. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    See, this is where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing the word "Hell" actually can be one of several actual words from "sheoul" to "into the earth" among other things, the early Hebraic understanding of life after death is "Abraham's Bosom".

The firey stuff has not happened as of yet as there has been no judgment of all mankind, this is a misunderstanding of what the word teaches.

In fact, on Satan (or the Adversary) has been pre-judged.

9. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Interestingly enough, if one knows their way around a Bible, there is an acrostic involved.

Furthermore, if one understands Ezekiel (40-44) and the Millennial Reign, one would realize how much bad teaching there is in the world.

This is why I say thanks for playing.

10. Ohiophinphan

A2E

I am a Moderator but more so i am the Chaplain for this entire forum. What that means varies from person to person but mostly I try to aid folks on their journey.

If you can not see the agressiveness of your tone and argument, then nothing I say will help you see it.

The word "hell" in English is the translation of three or more terms in the hebrew/Greek scriptures including Sheol or Gahenna. The sense of "fiery" comes from the latter which was the garbage pit at the south end of the mound on which Jerusalem was built. It was perpetually burning. The "lake of fire" reference in Revelation is also a part of that construction.

The word "trinity" is not used in scripture. The phrase "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit" appears in the Great Commission at the end of Matthew's Gospel.

Your questions make presumptions that I would not entirely agree with. You call scripture God's "Word". Certainly that is true but the proclamtions of the apostles' in Acts are also called God's Word as is Jesus the Christ in the prolouge of the Gospel of John.

In addition I would ask the question, do you believe the Holy Spirit is still at work?

Christians in the third century were trying to understand which books that were circulating were in fact Godly inspired. They were also trying to make sense from the various forms of Christianity that were being practiced what was "authentic" and "authoratative". From those councils and meetings the Creeds were agreed upon, the canon was settled, and basic doctrines were laid down. I believe this was also under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Otherwise we would still have the Epistle of Barnabas and the Shepherd of Hermas informing Christian thought.

They believed they were interpreting the written, proclaimed, and living Word of God accurately. For the past two millenia most Christians have accepted their ideas of what in fact is the New Testament. If you choose to see these agreements as purely "human inspired" then I would argue that your view of the work of the Holy Spirit is far more limited than I would accept.

I again renew my request to ask you what are you trying to find out or promote?

The Rev likes this.
  11. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    ALTER2EGO -to- PADRE31:

The words "Hell" and "Hades" and "Sheol" and "Pit" are synonyms that mean THE GRAVE (of mankind).

DEFINITION OF HELL:
    "The abode of the dead, identified with the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades; the underworld."
    http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/hell

BTW: Be sure and present scriptures that indicate "Abraham's Bosom" is the early Hebraic understanding of life after death, at which point we can see what the Bible says about it.

Please elaborate by explaining what "fiery stuff" you are referring to. You are making statements about what you believe but not giving clarification or scriptures to prove what you are saying. Remember, this is not about personal philosophies or opinions. It's about what God says in his inspired Word, the Bible.

True, I agree with you on that as your statement is supported by the scriptures.

"Then concerning judgment, because the rule of this world [Satan the Devil] has been judged." (John 16:11)

~***~

12. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I'm a staunch Atheist and I agree you come off aggressive.

Understand though we aren't like other forums where there is a lot of people that no one knows or recognizes or a lot of first time posters. We're more of a fraternity, so when you walk in and there's no introduction just questions it comes across aggressive to us, regardless of your intent.

Boik14 and Ohiophinphan like this.
  13. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    TRANSLATION: This is your turf, your flock, and nobody is going to come up here and show others that the Bible does not teach Trinity and hellfire. It's either your way or no way. The fact that you've now given instructions for my posts to be held up and "approved" according to your standards--before they are even posted on the board--tells me it's time for me to abandon this account like I've done so many others.

I didn't see padre31 complaining. In fact, he wrote me several posts while you continue to complain. Clearly, you are a Trinitarian and the topic of my thread is stepping on your toes. I have been respectful in my discussion with padre31 and have made a point of directing his attention to the Bible as the authority where differences between our beliefs occur.

You could care less about that. This is all about you maintaining your personal philosophy that God is split up into three persons and combined into a fabricated "Godhead." You are determined to believe that a just and righteous God will resurrect people back to life--for the sole purpose of burning them in eternal flames as punishment for sins they committed during their brief human lifespan. And you are determined that nobody will show your "flock" that the Bible teaches nothing of the kind.

Do you know how many moderators like you I've met at "Christian" websites? They all behave like you are behaving here. They lock my threads or remove them completely and then they proceed to harass me for directing people's attention to what the Bible says. At one "Christian" moderated site, I was sent a private message by a moderator who told me point blank that if I didn't stop debunking the Trinity by means of the Bible, I would be shown the door. Suffice it to say, I abandoned the account immediately.

TRANSLATION: You are again warning me to leave your beloved Trinity and hellfire alone.

I can see now why your Religion forum is dead. Anybody who presents viewpoints that don't line up with your personal religious philosophies do so at their peril. In other words, they run the risk of having their account banned.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a hypocrite who claims he or she respects God and the Bible while insisting that pagan dogma that is found nowhere in the Bible is to go unchallenged. I never stay at websites where moderators harass me simply because they don't want me quoting scriptures that debunk false doctrines. I have abandoned more than a dozen accounts thus far because of people like you. Feel free to cancel my account here as I will not be returning.

14. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Maybe it's not the sites you're visiting that's the problem....

15. Ohiophinphan

A2e,

We have atheists, theists, pagans, Jews, and a variety of Christian positions on this board. If want to "decide" what I think, that is your right though don't expect me to sit still and agree with you.

Yes, I believe in the Trinity. It is the best conclusion I can make for the overall teachings of scripture. You are not, so be it. I would ask you to follow what most of us around here use as a basic tool, disagreement is different than error.

Since I do not agree with your position, I am wrong, according to you. By what authority? Don't tell me "God's Word" because your reading of that flys in the face of 2000 years of reading. Or are you saying that you are correct and 2000 years of Christian thought have been all wrong? You may be right but it would seem to me that the burden of proof would be on you to argue why you are correct and the rest of Christendom has been wrong and not simply to reject everything and ask us to prove it all again.

Perhaps you have abandoned all those sites because of a flaw in your character and not that everyone else is wrong. Where I come from that is arrogance and it belies your assertion of coming here just to discuss things.

I am not banning you, if you choose to leave, let that be your choice.

RevRick and Boik14 like this.
  16. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    ALTER2EGO -to- FINASCIOUS D:
    Not only am I being double-teamed. I am being triple-teamed.

If I'm not mistaken, you would agree with anything anybody else on this forum says because you want to secure your position as "one of the regular boys" pitted against the newcomer. It has now become "us against the newcomer." And clearly I am the unwelcome newcomer who stepped on toes by starting up a thread in which I am clearly effectively challenging two of Christendom's main false doctrines: (1) Trinity, and (2) literal eternal Hellfire.

Until you or someone else can show me where, in the forum rules, it requires newcomers to introduce themselves before starting up a discussion thread, your opinion about me being aggressive because I didn't introduce myself first is yours and yours alone. I broke no forum rules by anything I said in my OP or in my responses to padre31. The irony is that while you and Ohiophinphan are condemning me and accusing me of being aggressive, padre31 had no such complaint. He and I were just starting to have a good conversation when Ohiophinphan decided to pull the rank card and began informing me--in so many words--that I am threatening his beloved Trinity and Dante's fictional hell.

Believe me, if my thread had been in support of the pagan Trinity and the mythical eternal hell--which are the main doctrines of Christendom--nobody would have been demanding that I first introduce myself or that I explain my reason for being here. I would have been accepted with open arms for spouting the false doctrines that are nowhere to be found in God's inspired Word, the Judeo-Christian Bible.

17. byroan

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    No one has threatened you with anything, why are you being so defensive?

18. Ohiophinphan

If it makes you feel better thinking our disagreements with you are persecution of you go ahead. If that what it takes to make you feel good, be my guest.

19. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    lol.

I didn't attack you at all. Nor am I faking anything. I've been on this site since its inception. I assure you, my reputation is not one of trying to make friends. Its actually pretty funny you'd suggest it.

I tried to explain to you why from our standpoint you were coming across as aggressive.

Maybe the next site you visit will sell big boy pants that you can buy. (<--- That was an insult. Now you have a frame of reference to be able to tell the difference.)

Oh and padre has basically insulted you in each of his posts or at the very least disregarded you.

20. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    Obviously, you don't view any of the aforementioned as a threat to your beloved Trinity and hellfire, as you view me. Why so? Because they clearly have never effectively challenged it with the very scriptures you hold dear--as I am prepared to do.

I've been through this routine before at other "Christian" moderated forums. Occasionally I come across a few other regular members who do not accept trinity or hellfire, but they are not able to use the Bible to effectively refute the dogmas. I, on the other hand, am well ground in the scriptures. For that reason, I can easily debunk trinity and hellfire and have done it repeatedly by means of scriptures found in God's inspired Word, the Judeo-Christian Bible.

Trinitarian moderators recognize my abilities as soon as I start posting because my method is to direct people to scriptures that unravel the Trinity and hellfire. I do this by showing people the importance of paying attention to context (the surrounding words, verses, and chapters that are next to the targeted verse). Once moderators who are Trinitarians and hellfire howlers realize what they are up against, they do one of two things, as follows:

1. They lock my threads and threaten me with banning if I don't back off from debunking Trinity and hellfire

2. They ban me without notice.

The minute you showed up in this thread giving me the third degree, I knew what was up.

21. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    Of course you're trying to boost your reputation at my expense. Why else would you--an admitted atheist--show up in a dispute among theists and take the side of those that are against me? The newcomer is easily demonized. Adding your voice to the voices of my accusers can only serve to cement your position here.

What I've encountered at this forum is known as intolerance. Instead of being shown the welcome mat, I've been told in so many words that I am not wanted here. Not because I violated forum rules but because I stepped on the toes of Trinitarians and hellfire howlers by starting up a thread in which I asked viewpoint questions on those two dogmas.

22. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    "Our"? Who is "our"? You and the couple other people that showed up in this thread complaining that I had no right starting up a thread against Trinity and hellfire hardly qualify as being representative of this forum's community aka "our."
    Especially since your complaint--in particular--was based upon your petty opinion that I hadn't bothered to introduce myself first before starting up this thread. Never mind that forum rules said nothing about newcomers having to introduce themselves before asking viewpoint questions in a discussion thread. And forum rules certainly didn't mention that newcomers should hang around and beg for the approval of long-standing members before opening a discussion thread. The forum rules simply stated that people should be respectful and should not flame bait each other. That's what I came here with: respect. I was not rude to anyone at anytime in this thread.

That's between me and padre31 and is none of your concern. I've been insulted many times before, even been cursed out at some websites with various expletives. Been there, done that. When I decide I've had enough of a certain individual, I simply put the person on "Ignore."

23. His'nBeatYour'n

His'nBeatYour'n Glass Ceiling Repairman

Dec 10, 2007
    New York
    So they cut Garrard, huh?

... Where am I?

Ohiophinphan likes this.
  24. pocoloco

pocoloco I'm your huckleberry Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    North Chicagoland
    Don't tell #1 or #2 to a Jehovah's Witness, as they believe in neither.

Go speak with one, they would be happy to direct you to the relevant scripture. Thrilled actually.

25. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Wow, for someone looking to debunk tenets of Christianity you sure do like putting yourself on a cross.

What I did was extend an olive branch to you and try to explain why 3 people (that would make it "our") thought you were being aggressive. No one told you not to post or that what you did was against TOS.

So my two suggestions for are as follows:

1. Learn to read, its helpful.
    2. Drop the effing attitude.

finyank13 and RevRick like this.
  26. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    Just because you believe in the Trinity, that doesn't give you to right to prevent me from showing others what the Bible really says about it. That's what I have an issue with. You have targeted me because you realize I'm about to debunk trinity and hellfire by means of the scriptures.

You saw me asking padre31 to show me scriptures to back up what he/she was saying; did you not? I was not rude to him/her. I asked padre31 to show me what I know he/she will never be able to produce: scriptures in the Judeo-Christian Bible to support trinity and literal hellfire. What padre31 will likely do is cherry pick words from entire verses and ignore the context.

Trinitarians and hellfire howlers cannot afford to pay attention to the context (the surrounding words, verses, and chapters) because context gives a different meaning to the cherry-picked verse. Trust me, I've done this many, many times at other forums. I wait patiently, and then I direct people to the context of the scriptures with the hope that they will see for themselves that they are in error. I never try to force my personal opinions on people because this is not about me. It cannot be about me. It is about giving the Creator the clean worship he deserves. If the person refuses to be corrected by the scriptures, I leave him/her alone and I move on. You know why? Because it's not me the person is rejecting, it is God's word he/she is rejecting.

The Judeo-Christian Bible is the final authority on all matters dealing with Christian teachings. It's God's message to mankind wherein he provides instructions that help us avoid philosophies aka traditions of men which will cause our worship to be rejected by the Creator.

"{16} ALL SCRIPTURE is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, {17} that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Some people are not willing to be corrected by the only means God gave us: the Bible. They feel threatened by the very idea that their long-held traditions are being challenged by another person who is directing them to Bible scriptures. In the end, the tradition always takes precedence over what the Bible says. This has been my experience at website after website where people claim they love God while they refuse to be corrected by his inspired writings. I find that to be pretty sad.

27. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    I guarantee you would have an attitude if you just joined a forum and three people showed up in your thread making unfriendly remarks for petty reasons. I've joined other forums where the Trinitarian moderators at least waited a couple days before telling me to get lost. Here, the moderator showed up after I'd only posted four times! Now, that's a record.

FYI: Nobody asked for your advice. You started off on the wrong foot when you came in this thread taking sides and adding fuel to the fire. You should have been neutral and said nothing. I was already having to deal with two moderators who were making me feel unwelcome. But you had to put your two cents in and inform the forum at large that in your opinion, I was being aggressive for asking questions--in a discussion thread, no less--because I should have introduced myself first.

What better way to get to know people than to discuss opposing viewpoints with them on any number of topics, such as the ones that are the topic of this thread? That, in my opinion, is a far more effective way of figuring people out than to have them post a shallow: "Hello, I am so and so and I'm new here."

BTW: Keep your "olive branch" along with the "F" word you accompanied it with. Your "olive branch" came too little too late. My conversation with you is now over. If you post anything else to me in this thread, you will be posting to yourself as I will neither read it nor respond to it. Now, how does that "attitude" grab you?

28. byroan

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    You're making yourself feel unwelcome. Don't try to pin that on anyone.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G using Tapatalk.

29. I hope you keep posting here

30. Ohiophinphan

I have started to write a couple of differant answers to you but it is clear that you are soooo convinced that you are absolutely correct that you are not open to discussion. When Padre and I offered answers you ignored them and simply annouced you are correct because you are. I have asked nuetral mods to review this thread and I hope they close it.

I neither fear your "brillance" nor am I scared of you in the slightest. As a long time parish pastor I find you to be a sick, pathetic, fool who is loudly stamping their feet like a child annoucing how learned you are. Yet every time you open your mouth you sound silier and sillier. Even if you had a point, no one here is likely to listen because of your attitude.

You told us a couple of times you are going to leave and never return. Promises, promises!

I will be offline until Wednesday midday. My laptop is broken and I have meetings tonight.

RevRick likes this.
  31. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Banned

Sep 4, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    There you go exaggerating. I commented one single time that I would not return here. But when you stated you would not ban me, I decided to stay. Little did I know you would go behind my back and recruit other moderators to do your dirty work for you.

There is no such thing as a "neutral" mod who happens to be one of your comrades--not when I am the newcomer, the stranger nobody knows. You are as sly as they come and dishonest to boot. You have now gone to other moderators to get them to lock my thread. I should have known better than to take you at your word. I hope other members see you for the hypocrite you are.

If you were not afraid of having Trinity and hellfire debunked, you would not have lapped your tail and begged the "neutral" moderators to lock this thread. That speaks volumes.

The fact that you have now resorted to flame baiting and insulting me with impunity shows you for the coward you are. You realize you are in a position of advantage in comparison to me--at least where this forum is concerned. Your insulting remarks above are a violation of the very forum rules you are required to uphold. What hypocrisy! And to think, it's coming from a person who claims he is a religious leader. You are setting a fine example to others who are reading the stuff you told me here. Shame on you!

If you truly believed no one here is likely to listen to me, you would not have sought the assistance of "neutral" moderators who you have doubtless urged to do your dirty work for you and lock my thread. A moderator does not hurl insults at someone they think nobody else will listen to. And a moderator who happens to be a Trinitarian and a hellfire howler certainly doesn't lock a thread that has not violated forum rules--unless the moderator knows the false teachings of Trinity and eternal hellfire will be debunked.

I've got you on the run, and you know it. You are protecting your territory is what it boils down to. You want to make sure sure your "flock"--the other Trinitarians on this website--don't stray from your false teachings of trinity and Dante's hell. Never mind that neither of those pagan teachings are anywhere to be found in God's inspired word, the Judeo-Christian Bible. But what do you care about religious truth?

BTW: I did mention in Post 19 that this is what Trinitarian moderators do. They close my threads or else they ban my account because they can't cope with me debunking the pagan Trinity and Dante's hell. Your behavior is right on cue. The fact that you desperately want this thread closed proves you can't cope with having your love affair with Trinity and hellfire debunked.

Run, Forest. Run!

LASTLY: Now that I see you for the liar you are, and now that I realize you fully intended to have my account banned from the get-go, I will now stick to my original plan and leave permanently. And this is only the second time I'm saying this. It will be the second and last time.

32. Give him hell alter2ego :up:

33. Laces Out

Laces Out Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    Alter2Ego

I have zero dog in this fight, but FinD is hardly anyone's lapdog. I would suggest to you that you check the PoFo for evidence of this. FinD is a very independent mind and will speak his mind and damn the consequences. The overall point is simple, every board has an ebb and flow, and you came in and did a cannonball in the deep end. I am not attacking you here, I am merely explaining how things go. I suggest that you let this thread die and handle any communications through PM and move on friend.

Fin D likes this.
  34. Jimmy James

Jimmy James Ron Swanson

Dec 11, 2007
    If not move on, perhaps read a bit (pofo is a good place) and try again when you have the flow of the board down.

RevRick likes this.
  35. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Yeah, walk into a Burger King and start yelling about onion rings, see if the manager doesn't throw you out.

That's what you've done here.

And no one asked you to post stupid **** here. What's your point?

It was you who started off on the wrong foot by being an aggressive douche whining that you get kicked off of forums for being an aggressive douche even though you probably believe its cause we just can't handle your righteous truth.

Gosh that's great Chuckles. I promise when we come to your forum, we'll be aggressively douchey to you, so you can feel at home. You are on our site now, and we know how things are done here. Also, no one said you had to introduce yourself. It was just simply explained to you why some might be curious as to your intent. Instead of being a human being, you chose to prove those worries correct by being a confrontational POS.

Too little too late? You're like the crazy guy on the corner screaming about apples and calculators. I want to give you a dollar.

finyank13 likes this.
  36. Ohiophinphan

I appreciate Shula Guy's position being different than mine.

I do apologize to the forum for allowing myself to be baited into a fight. While I found A2E's positions arrogant and extreme I should have done what I have asked others to do and simply ignore them.

I still hold that I heard no "debunking" beyond "I am right and all of history is wrong!".

I would hope my ten plus years on this forum and its predecessor would allow for folks to know who I am and I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

My position remains, I am not allowed to say I am right simply because I say so nor will I give that permission to anyone else. I will disagree and be disagreed with but I am very sorry I also became disagreeable!

RevRick, Boik14, Laces Out and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.