1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jags Personnel Director Says "People know the Dolphins ... "

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
  2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Some more smokescreenin' going on.

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Someone's smokin' somethin'.

Da 'Fins likes this.
  4. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    More like the Jags want someone to trade up with them at 7.

SeanP, Da 'Fins, CD13 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Bingo.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Casserly is a moron, has totally lost it...

Man, Kendall wright talent is so pure, so gifted, extremely coordinated, the adjustments this athlete makes on the ball are breathtaking, I've had him as a top 20 pick, the body fat thing can be measured inaccurately all the time if not done with precision, he was overweight at the combine though, was carrying it around his mid drift.

Da 'Fins likes this.
  7. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    Yep, I'm on the chicanery bandwagon ... helps the JAGS move back and as a bonus - someone moving up to #7 will leave likely a top DE/OLB on the board @ #8 for us, or worst case make it easier for us to trade back (if given an opportunity) ...

azfinfanmang likes this.
  8. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Talking about trades.....

LOTS of talk here that IF DeCastro is still on the board at 8, we are trading with Dallas.

Otherwise, if DeCastro is gone, Dallas stays where they are and hopes that Barron falls to them.

Jerra was very candidly taped saying that a trade up very well might be in their best interest.... The rest comes from insider speculation.

9. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Kendall Wright would be a very nice pick, but not in the top 20.
    IF we could trade back with say, the Bears, Chargers or Bungles, that would indeed be a very very nice position to take him, double back and take Fleener a few picks farther down and then see where we go from there.

Da 'Fins likes this.
  10. CD13

CD13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Vestal, NY
    That is exactly what I think, hey you want Tannehill come get him

11. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Can't blame Dallas....were talking future Hall of Fame guard here. Best guard to come out in the draft since Steve Hutchinson. I'd love to have him on this team, but Ireland can't afford the knee jerk reaction from the fanbase about taking another OL.

12. Da 'Fins

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    That's what I said in the post. :up:

Aquafin likes this.
  13. Da 'Fins

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Isn't Dallas interested in Barron also? Schefter has been saying that if Dallas, at 14, wants Barron, they have to trade up to get him. I wouldn't mind a slide down to 14.

But, getting Steve Hutchison is a great get. I wouldn't mind drafting a kid like that. I love great, monster O-linemen and think the OG position is undervalued.

14. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    This is like liar's poker.

15. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I think Dallas is thinking Safety...and I think they are most likely to trade up with Jacksonville to secure services. If we want Tannehill...I don't think we have to go anywhere.

16. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    For me it's about a combination that works for us that comes from a trade down and picking up some value..Fleener/Weeden. Kuechly/Weeden...Floyd/Weeden...Wright/Weeden, I'd be happy with any of those combos..

17. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    I believe if we trade down from #8, Dallas will be the most likely suitor.

18. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    every year i always hear the dolphins as picking one player in rd 1 and there is no oposing opinions to state a optional draft pick . this year its all Tanneyhill and there are impact players availablle but Tannehill is average so only Miami will take a less talented player in rd 1 so it looks like we will have a average draft again . I hope I am wrong for it would lift my spirits if we did a 180 degree turn with the first three picks and make these clones look like the clowns that they are.

why cant miami trade up take blackmon and then trade up and get Weeden ? cleveland will probally pull it off and now we will be looking up at cleveland while we get bargin players.

my option in rd is trade down and take the best player available not the worst player available see last yrs 2nd rd pick or the John Jerry pick.

i would not peep a word if we take Richardson at 8 or the de that everyone has been wanting.

the tightend James Hanna from ou is really good but he wasnt as good as a lot of people thought he would be in college yet he could be a better pro i wont objet to him either .

i just wish the miami media would stop pressuring the fins front office to take Tannehill.

19. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    The Jags are more inept than us. That's saying something.

20. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Everyone knows the Jags will draft a DE that will be out of the league in 2 years.

HardKoreXXX likes this.
  21. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Barron could be a smokescreen though. Their DL is old and they could go DT. I've seen a lot of mock drafts that have DeCastro dropping. Quite frankly if we could pick up an additional 2nd rounder I'd drop down to the mid teens, nab DeCastro and then try for Weeden later in the first to appease the fans.