1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by EmDiggy, Apr 16, 2012.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    [video=youtube;0lul5k8PhK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lul5k8PhK0[/video]

Good Afternoon Dolphins fans! Here's my Final Mock video for April!

Enjoy!

Em

Fin-Omenal, smahtaz and BuckeyeKing like this.
  2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Wow that is such a Jags pick hahaha. I can live with Ingram hopefully they can trade down. Good mock, very different from what I have seen.

3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    LOL! Thanks! But all jokes aside, it does make a lot of sense for the Jags.. Wouldn't surprise me to see him go in Round 2 to Jacksonville

4. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I always thought he was being undersold, but to go that high would take some stones, I like it.

Will be interesting to see should the draft break this WR heavy so fast. The Browns pick will be a key. Nice draft.

EmDiggy likes this.
  5. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    It makes sense if Blackmon and Floyd are gone by the time they pick. I could see them going DE at that point but now that you have penciled in I wont be shocked if Jags get Jeffery.

EmDiggy likes this.
  6. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    No love for Hill it seems.

7. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Thanks Cap'n!! He is being undersold by the "machine" (ESPN & NFLN) he was considered a Top 3 talent at the beginning of last season.. Bad QB play has plagued him! You're correct about the Browns pick being key..

Its a toss up between a WR and Melvin Ingram..for some reason, I don't think Coples is that big of a playmaker to go that high.

Hill was a 6th round prospect before the Combine...after the Combine shot to a 1st round prospect? Not a Football Gameplan.. he's still a 6th round prospect lol

8. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    LMAO! A 6th round prospect? Have you lost your mind?

Stitches likes this.
  9. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Wr's are as fickle as they come, if you wouldve told me guys like Reggie Williams from Washington, Malcolm Kelly, Chad Jackson would be either out of the league or on their way I wouldve LOL'd at you. I like Hill alot but with Wrs you really never ever know.

10. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

I like this pick better than last month's. LOL

I also checked out your QB prospect breakdown. Hard to argue with your logic.

EmDiggy likes this.
  11. Jcouch1021

Jcouch1021 New Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Jersey
    i think hill is more of a late 2 early 3 prospect. he showed great route running and hands with his speed and size at the combine. they run a strange offense down at GT so its tough to judge guys who arent Megatron.

12. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Its easy to do this when the game isn't on the line, no one's covering you, and people are not trying to break you in two

This is how a guy like Hill and Poe can "Improve their stock" when no real game has been played

13. Jcouch1021

Jcouch1021 New Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Jersey
    Poe I think is overrated but did see a lot of double teams and played on a bad Memphis dline