Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: I hope the dolphins are not going to be very stupid and take Feidler jr

  1. #1
    'Parcells' Guy Aquafin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the poor house
    Posts
    4,757
    Thanks (Given)
    3000
    Thanks (Received)
    311
    Rep Power
    71

    Default I hope the dolphins are not going to be very stupid and take Feidler jr

    this obsession of Tannyhill is sickning and the worst part is the miami media is dictating who we will draft.

    so lets look at this . he has horible game management , a noddle arm and he isnt even the 5th bestqb in the big 12. why in hell do people want topass on better players just so thestinkin media can have a say in who they want the team to draft.

    Tannyhill is way worse qb then SAGE ROSINFELS and i willl say it he isnt even as good as cleo Lemon.


    everyone is predicting the selction so why is it that all the other teams have some intreage but miami is making a major mistake if Tannyhill is taken at #8 .

    most big 12 fans will tell you that he isnt even the 10 th best playe rfrom the league his stats are horible if you didnt like Sage or Damon Hurad then i dont see how you can want Tannyhill so much .

    mike sherman may be the o.c bu the isnt going to do much in Miami because he hasn tanywhere else he was at.

    the miami area mdia has their noses all brown and cant see the truth and that is he is just another Feidler- cleo Lemon .

    the media needs to stop telling everyone who the fins should get because that is going to end baddly for us if the team listens to Omar and numbnuts .

    trade down 6 spots and get more picks so wecan fill the holes that Ireland has created.


    no to Tannyhill

    if our front office were smart they would trade up for Griffin or blackmon but trading down is really the way i hope that we go.


    someone can tell Omar to shut his trap about Tannyhill .

    sincerly the big 12 chapter of miami dolphin fandom

  2. #2
    'Parcells' Guy bakedmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,068
    Thanks (Given)
    684
    Thanks (Received)
    830
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Have you been drinking?
    @matthewfpepin

  3. Thanks phin616 thanked for this post
  4. #3
    Taking a poop BlameItOnTheHenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Davie
    Posts
    15,117
    Thanks (Given)
    5932
    Thanks (Received)
    7426
    Rep Power
    638

    Default

    yes to tannyhill






  5. Thanks bakedmatt thanked for this post
  6. #4
    Season Ticket Holder sports24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,111
    Thanks (Given)
    15641
    Thanks (Received)
    12003
    Rep Power
    893

    Default

    You obviously haven't watched him play. I stopped reading at noodle-arm.
    Follow me on twitter. Or don't @Adam_Vaccaro

  7. Thanks Steve-Mo, Boik14 thanked for this post
  8. #5
    'Parcells' Guy bakedmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,068
    Thanks (Given)
    684
    Thanks (Received)
    830
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnTheHenne View Post
    yes to tannyhill
    Nice sig.
    @matthewfpepin

  9. #6
    The Miami Dolphins select UCF FINatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,805
    Thanks (Given)
    1872
    Thanks (Received)
    1936
    Rep Power
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquafin View Post
    this obsession of Tannyhill is sickning and the worst part is the miami media is dictating who we will draft.

    so lets look at this . he has horible game management , a noddle arm and he isnt even the 5th bestqb in the big 12. why in hell do people want topass on better players just so thestinkin media can have a say in who they want the team to draft.

    Tannyhill is way worse qb then SAGE ROSINFELS and i willl say it he isnt even as good as cleo Lemon.


    everyone is predicting the selction so why is it that all the other teams have some intreage but miami is making a major mistake if Tannyhill is taken at #8 .

    most big 12 fans will tell you that he isnt even the 10 th best playe rfrom the league his stats are horible if you didnt like Sage or Damon Hurad then i dont see how you can want Tannyhill so much .

    mike sherman may be the o.c bu the isnt going to do much in Miami because he hasn tanywhere else he was at.

    the miami area mdia has their noses all brown and cant see the truth and that is he is just another Feidler- cleo Lemon .

    the media needs to stop telling everyone who the fins should get because that is going to end baddly for us if the team listens to Omar and numbnuts .

    trade down 6 spots and get more picks so wecan fill the holes that Ireland has created.


    no to Tannyhill

    if our front office were smart they would trade up for Griffin or blackmon but trading down is really the way i hope that we go.


    someone can tell Omar to shut his trap about Tannyhill .

    sincerly the big 12 chapter of miami dolphin fandom
    This doesn't even merit comment, so I'll just correct every mistake you made:
    1.) It's Tannehill not Tannyhill- If you keep reading about him in the media, you should know how to spell his name.
    2.) Its horrible, not horible
    3.) Tannehill doesn't have a noodle arm- A lot of scouts and GM's actually think he has the strongest arm in this years draft.
    4.) It's Sage Rosenfels, not Sage Rosinfels
    5.) It's Damon Huard, not Damon Hurad
    6.) It's Jay Fiedler, not Jay Feidler
    7.) Since when has Ireland listen to the media?-
    Ireland always makes his own picks, not ones based on the media. If you remember last year, we took flack for drafting a Center in the middle of round one.
    8.) Ireland didn't "create any holes"- He took over a 1-15 team, if anything he has filled holes.
    9.) What the hell does this mean, "if our front office were smart they would trade up for Griffin or blackmon but trading down is really the way i hope that we go."- So you are saying it would be smart to trade up, but you want us to trade down? IE, in your own words do the stupid thing? Please elaborate, I don't understand.
    10.) I have omitted obvious grammatical errors (besides "horible"), because there was far to many to count.

    All in all, I think we should implement a "drunk test", basically if you cannot pass a made-up online sobriety test you should not be allowed to post.
    Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

  10. Thanks sports24/7, BlameItOnTheHenne, poli33, Bulldog thanked for this post
  11. #7
    Season Ticket Holder cdz12250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Coconut Grove
    Age
    65
    Posts
    8,389
    Thanks (Given)
    2921
    Thanks (Received)
    3688
    Rep Power
    353

    Default

    You would be more persuasive if you had paid more attention to your Freshman English Comp instructor.

    And it's Tannehill.

  12. Thanks Bulldog, phin616 thanked for this post
  13. #8
    Club member VanDolPhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    10,859
    Thanks (Given)
    1796
    Thanks (Received)
    5127
    Rep Power
    489

    Default

    And the award for best post that illustrates that making people use a breathalyzer before going on the internet is needed is...................
    2015 GML Offensive Line of the Year Winner
    2014 GML GM of the Year Winner
    2014 GML Free Agent Steal of the Year Winner
    2013 GML Feud of the Year Winner

  14. Thanks Pandarilla, phin616 thanked for this post
  15. #9
    Huge Member bigbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,364
    Thanks (Given)
    2689
    Thanks (Received)
    3089
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UCF FINatic View Post
    This doesn't even merit comment, so I'll just correct every mistake you made:
    1.) It's Tannehill not Tannyhill- If you keep reading about him in the media, you should know how to spell his name.
    2.) Its horrible, not horible
    3.) Tannehill doesn't have a noodle arm- A lot of scouts and GM's actually think he has the strongest arm in this years draft.
    4.) It's Sage Rosenfels, not Sage Rosinfels
    5.) It's Damon Huard, not Damon Hurad
    6.) It's Jay Fiedler, not Jay Feidler
    7.) Since when has Ireland listen to the media?-
    Ireland always makes his own picks, not ones based on the media. If you remember last year, we took flack for drafting a Center in the middle of round one.
    8.) Ireland didn't "create any holes"- He took over a 1-15 team, if anything he has filled holes.
    9.) What the hell does this mean, "if our front office were smart they would trade up for Griffin or blackmon but trading down is really the way i hope that we go."- So you are saying it would be smart to trade up, but you want us to trade down? IE, in your own words do the stupid thing? Please elaborate, I don't understand.
    10.) I have omitted obvious grammatical errors (besides "horible"), because there was far to many to count.

    All in all, I think we should implement a "drunk test", basically if you cannot pass a made-up online sobriety test you should not be allowed to post.
    Thank goodness for the online" drunk " cops.

  16. Thanks Steve-Mo thanked for this post
  17. #10
    'Parcells' Guy bakedmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,068
    Thanks (Given)
    684
    Thanks (Received)
    830
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UCF FINatic View Post
    All in all, I think we should implement a "drunk test", basically if you cannot pass a made-up online sobriety test you should not be allowed to post.
    Fascist!
    @matthewfpepin

  18. Thanks bigbry, Pandarilla thanked for this post
  19. #11
    Luxury Box Ronnie Bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    51
    Posts
    14,485
    Thanks (Given)
    6602
    Thanks (Received)
    7242
    Rep Power
    583

    Default

    How exactly is the media "dictating" who we are going to draft?


    Wrigley Field, October 16, 1955 - Colts Don Shula covers Bears Harlon Hill in 38-10 loss

    https://twitter.com/OTBaseballPhoto

  20. Thanks sports24/7 thanked for this post
  21. #12
    Season Ticket Holder PhinishLine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,938
    Thanks (Given)
    2124
    Thanks (Received)
    1978
    Rep Power
    215

    Default

    Can you step out of the vehicle please sir? Been drinking tonight?

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Dolphins Football. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

  22. #13
    For My Hero JetsSuck unluckyluciano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    53,651
    Thanks (Given)
    27229
    Thanks (Received)
    23397
    Rep Power
    2062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbry View Post
    Thank goodness for the online" drunk " cops.
    shutup bills fan.
    thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


    Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

  23. #14
    The Miami Dolphins select UCF FINatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,805
    Thanks (Given)
    1872
    Thanks (Received)
    1936
    Rep Power
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbry View Post
    Thank goodness for the online" drunk " cops.
    Well, obviously the highly functional drunks would be allowed to post.

    People like this would be allowed to post:
    Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

  24. Thanks bakedmatt, Ophinerated thanked for this post
  25. #15
    Huge Member bigbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,364
    Thanks (Given)
    2689
    Thanks (Received)
    3089
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unluckyluciano View Post
    shutup bills fan.
    You.Wish.You Were.One.

  26. Thanks unluckyluciano, Frumundah Finnatic thanked for this post
  27. #16
    Huge Member bigbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,364
    Thanks (Given)
    2689
    Thanks (Received)
    3089
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UCF FINatic View Post
    Well, obviously the highly functional drunks would be allowed to post.

    People like this would be allowed to post:
    Relative to what?

  28. #17
    Senior Member Rouk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    1,508
    Thanks (Given)
    162
    Thanks (Received)
    581
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    I don't agree with your reasons but I do agree with the say no to tannehill idea

  29. #18
    The Miami Dolphins select UCF FINatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,805
    Thanks (Given)
    1872
    Thanks (Received)
    1936
    Rep Power
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbry View Post
    Relative to what?
    Relative to this thread...
    Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

  30. #19
    Huge Member bigbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,364
    Thanks (Given)
    2689
    Thanks (Received)
    3089
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UCF FINatic View Post
    Relative to this thread...
    Right, sorry Im drunk

  31. Thanks UCF FINatic, bakedmatt, Ophinerated thanked for this post
  32. #20
    Wolves DYNASTY!!!! BuckeyeKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    25,555
    Thanks (Given)
    7344
    Thanks (Received)
    5776
    Rep Power
    709

    Default

    the worst part is the miami media is dictating who we will draft.
    Wut

Similar Threads

  1. Hope no Dolphins gets on Madden
    By xphinfanx in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 08:50 PM
  2. Dolphins fans have reason to hope
    By ATVZ400 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:11 AM
  3. Dolphins Have Alot of Hope and Not Much Else
    By njfinfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. Parcells gives Dolphins new look, hope
    By ATVZ400 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 07:30 PM
  5. Dolphins Hope To Erase Stigma Today
    By Fin Fan In Cali in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 09:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO