1. If Blackmon drops then fine. Otherwise, drop and give me twenty (Maybe that TE out of Stanford)
2. Alshon Jeffrey, he's gonna drop, but kid is the only true dynamic player at WR that will be a true red zone threat
3. Take your shot at QB here, Tannehill just doesn't make sense to me at #8, perhaps lower in the round. Plenty of stat-busters to choose from in RD 3
3a. Better make this count Irish, another speedy offensive weapon or prepare for the cliche' "so we got blank for Brandon Marshall!"
4. Traditionally, where Ireland takes a shot at a developmental beefy lineman with promise.
5. Take another stat-buster QB...Why not?
6. Did somebody say Safety?
7. Edge rusher long shot...
I'll see you hell...