1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like to see this kind of stuff..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Apr 14, 2012.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...am/ded008df-07d4-4c73-bf41-b587da103e4b#start

This is not out if the norm for any team, but they looked good in the gym, Dansby looks better, Reggie is a beast, Jake holdin some weight with the shoulder, Like the whole cutting of the dreads by Bess, Smith and MCD..

Stupid question, I heard that Bess said he lost 3 lbs by cutting them, no bs, could that be true? Lol, that sure as hell might allow him to break one punt return no?.. Smith needed to do something.

MCD, early breakout player for me.

Moore needs to stay in that gym, he looks like he's gotta couple extra lbs of muscle on him, and needs a couple extra more.

If only Wallace could catch..

Don't sleep on Daniel Thomas, that dude has magnificent feet, maybe he does a nice Roger Craig impersonation this year, he's got power and hands to go with those feet, and we know he blocked well, let's hope the vision is there in the zone scheme..

Clyde Gates with a torn groin huh, well, if you look back at him comin out of college, man that dude can ball, very talented, Iam sure he's added some muscle this year, like to see what he can do in space.

BIM..

2. Rouk

Rouk Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Hollywood, Florida
    bush is pretty big for a small back

3. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Gates tore his groin? **** that's awful. Takes forever to recover, easy to aggravate, and slows you down. Awesome for our deep threat.

4. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Glad Gates is healthy. Crazy to think how fast he looked at times with a torn groin....I'm excited to see without. At the very least he should have much better range of movement or in other words he should be a bit more shifty. Hopefully he can be a pleasant surprise.

5. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I'm optimistic about what Philbin and Sherman can do with Thomas. He's a good fit in this offense we'll run. If he can stay healthy, the zone-blocking and one-cut back offense could do well...

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Lol