Thread: I like to see this kind of stuff..

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    22,161 Fist Bumps in 11,140 Posts

Default I like to see this kind of stuff..

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/p...da103e4b#start

This is not out if the norm for any team, but they looked good in the gym, Dansby looks better, Reggie is a beast, Jake holdin some weight with the shoulder, Like the whole cutting of the dreads by Bess, Smith and MCD..

Stupid question, I heard that Bess said he lost 3 lbs by cutting them, no bs, could that be true? Lol, that sure as hell might allow him to break one punt return no?.. Smith needed to do something.

MCD, early breakout player for me.

Moore needs to stay in that gym, he looks like he's gotta couple extra lbs of muscle on him, and needs a couple extra more.

If only Wallace could catch..

Don't sleep on Daniel Thomas, that dude has magnificent feet, maybe he does a nice Roger Craig impersonation this year, he's got power and hands to go with those feet, and we know he blocked well, let's hope the vision is there in the zone scheme..

Clyde Gates with a torn groin huh, well, if you look back at him comin out of college, man that dude can ball, very talented, Iam sure he's added some muscle this year, like to see what he can do in space.

BIM..

2. These 4 users offered FIST BUMPS to djphinfan for a solid post:

Senior Member Animondos' Horror Gallery Champion Ataka Champion Whack a Diglet Champion Galaxy Shooter Champion Madpet Carsurfing Champion Typing Arcaniod Champion Mage Arena 2 Champion BattlePaint Champion TriBall Champion Smash and Dash 2: The Amazon Jungle Champion Alien Symbols Champion Rouk's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    523 Fist Bumps in 274 Posts

bush is pretty big for a small back

Is Water Tetris Champion Tetriz Bukan Teztiz Champion slickj101's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    8,542 Fist Bumps in 4,138 Posts

Gates tore his groin? **** that's awful. Takes forever to recover, easy to aggravate, and slows you down. Awesome for our deep threat.
    Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    7,772 Fist Bumps in 4,462 Posts
    Blog Entries

Glad Gates is healthy. Crazy to think how fast he looked at times with a torn groin....I'm excited to see without. At the very least he should have much better range of movement or in other words he should be a bit more shifty. Hopefully he can be a pleasant surprise.
    The species: Boshosaurus rex (rex meaning "king" in Latin). The B. rex lived throughout what is now western North America, which then was an island continent named Laramidia. In the year 1984 scientists were able to use the DNA of the B.Rex to create a human dinosaur hybrid. He would be named Christopher Wesson Bosh. .

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    3,933 Fist Bumps in 2,479 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm optimistic about what Philbin and Sherman can do with Thomas. He's a good fit in this offense we'll run. If he can stay healthy, the zone-blocking and one-cut back offense could do well...

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    18,939 Fist Bumps in 8,827 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rouk View Post
    bush is pretty big for a small back
    Lol

"Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.