1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karlos sounds like he's ready..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...ike-Nolan-aims-prove-best-linebacker-NFL.html

I was very critical of him and how he lead last year, sounds like he's saying the right things, love the comments about his shape, very encouraged because I believe this guy has elite leadership skills..You just don't fu$& with Dansby in this league, he gets mad respect around the league, I'am glad he's talking like this, some will say its all talk,but I don't think so, I think he's got it now.

Ps, I love the color of our new jersey, really shows in that pic.

sws84 and mullingan like this.
  2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Hopefully we won't miss Nolan. I liked Nolan, good defensive coordinator, but by no means elite.

3. hammer

hammer New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Beavercreek Ohio
    I'm still not impressed with Dansby. All I hear is talk. All I see is a LB who reported 20 lbs overweight and embarrassed himself in the opener against New England.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

emocomputerjock likes this.
  5. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Talk talk talk.

Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Jay Fiedler, and too many others to count all say the right things in the offseason.

finyank13 likes this.
  6. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Lets just hope he doesn't come into camp over weight and out of shape like he did last year.

finyank13 likes this.
  7. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Does he have a Crowder gut?
    I like Dansby being a Phin. But has he shown up for pratice yet?

8. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I like the uni color. Maybe we can throw in some orange and white on the sides and turn the pants stripe into more solid aqua and orange. Get rid of every trace of navy.

9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I want our players to talk like this, so we can hold them accountable..he says he's in shape and relative to last year that's great news, sometimes it takes long for some to realize that the job is a full time one, and training the body is part of that job, I don't believe Karlos has figured that out up til this point, but the words comin out of his mouth are encouraging, meaning I don't believe he is lying to us, and when a player of this caliber, with his natural leadership skills, gets it, it's real important to our team.

10. gamblerx

gamblerx New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Homestead, FL
    meh