1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jason LaConfora is an asshat!

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by The G Man, Mar 14, 2012.

1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    What TF is this guy's problem? All he has done is diss the Dolphins during this whole where will Peyton Manning land mellow-drama? This guy has totally disregarded the Dolphins as being a legitimate possibility every frickin' step of the way. Does he have some kind of agenda? Or, does he just hate the Dolphins? Seriously...WTF is this guy's problem? I ask because I'd personally like to kick his scrawny little piss ant a$$. God forbid he should have to find a real job. Little fuggin' nut job is all he really is. I mean, **** him! Little frigin' jag off that he is!

2. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    I think all of these guys just join the band wagon and say things that have already been said in their own words.

3. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    Amen! Did you see the segment with the percentages for Manning and he gave Miami a 0%. As in no chance at all. If it was 0% Peyton Manning himself would have to say he is not interested. Nobody on NFL Network or ESPN know what happened in the Dolphins-Manning meeting, so only the Dolphins and Manning know about the chances Miami has. And Miami sources still say the team is confident about getting him.

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    He is pissed because he hosts price is right all week. he has to let off some steam.

MAFishFan likes this.
  5. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

Mar 13, 2012
    I'm sick of the sports media. They are never right and all they do is wash, rinse, repeat.