Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LMAO - Nacho extended

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    19,677 Fist Bumps in 9,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverphin View Post
    ......You know, sometimes it is easier to deal with Division rivals when they shoot themselves in the foot with a .50 Caliber rifle.
    This must be the other foot, since they had already hired Sparano to run their offense.Stay tuned folks, the 2012 NYJ will deliver hilarity.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    4,176 Fist Bumps in 1,837 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell View Post
    Define "glorified restructure" please.
    For an extra $2.75 million, Sanchez gave the Jets three straight option years, allowing the team to keep him if he finally realizes his full potential—and to cut him without further investment after the 2013 season, the 2014 season, or the 2015 season.

The contract also could be called a glorified restructuring. Per a source with knowledge of the details, Sanchez’s $11.75 million base salary for 2012 has been converted to an $8 million signing bonus, a fully-guaranteed base salary of $3.25 million, and a $500,000 workout bonus.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n-really-means

its actually a smart move when you realize the Jets are the only ones who haven't realized that Sanchez sucks yet. shh. no one say anything.

Banned
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    393 Fist Bumps in 199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lmeister3 View Post
    This must be the other foot, since they had already hired Sparano to run their offense.Stay tuned folks, the 2012 NYJ will deliver hilarity.
    It very well could be, but i sit back and watch all the Fins boards blow up with all of the Manning threads, funny thing is that you could still be going with Moore as the starter next season, if you grab Tannehill at 8, it will be a major reach.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    19,677 Fist Bumps in 9,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    It very well could be, but i sit back and watch all the Fins boards blow up with all of the Manning threads, funny thing is that you could still be going with Moore as the starter next season, if you grab Tannehill at 8, it will be a major reach.
    No doubt. Fist pumps all around...

"Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    4,948 Fist Bumps in 2,790 Posts

You can do a lot worse than Matt Moore. He might not be a super bowl MVP but the team can be competitive with him under center.

6. This Member gave muscle979 a FIST BUMP for this post:

'Parcells' Guy
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    3,403 Fist Bumps in 2,029 Posts

Are you really in any position to talk? You just extended Mark Sanchez.

8. These 2 users offered FIST BUMPS to Anonymous for a solid post:

Banned
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Are you really in any position to talk? You just extended Mark Sanchez.

And JLo, Anthony and Fergie are part owners in your franchise, and they say the Jets are the joke? Our team has issues and a broken locker room, but your front office makes some really intelligent decisions. Your owner and GM are enough to scare people away from signing with the Fins.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    6,283 Fist Bumps in 3,179 Posts

And JLo, Anthony and Fergie are part owners in your franchise, and they say the Jets are the joke? Our team has issues and a broken locker room, but your front office makes some really intelligent decisions. Your owner and GM are enough to scare people away from signing with the Fins.
    this is like two apes slinging crap at eachother. Woody and Tanny are major league buffoons. Rexy is different, he's like the bad guy in a soap opera. I do love to hate him. This is our front office's last stand, with Manning. If it falls though, well I don't know if Tannehill will even be there at 8. But I do know, that your qb is 6 or 7th best in the AFC East, but 7th highest paid in the NFL.

Banned
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

Quote Originally Posted by Sethdaddy8 View Post
    this is like two apes slinging crap at eachother. Woody and Tanny are major league buffoons. Rexy is different, he's like the bad guy in a soap opera. I do love to hate him. This is our front office's last stand, with Manning. If it falls though, well I don't know if Tannehill will even be there at 8. But I do know, that your qb is 6 or 7th best in the AFC East, but 7th highest paid in the NFL.

And he is 30-19 as a starter, 4-2 in the playoffs in 3 years. You have to go back to 1994 to get the last 4 wins in the playoffs for the Dolphins, and that record is 4-8, 2008 being the last time the fins made the playoffs, and 2001 before that. I do not like Sanchez, and i have made that clear, but numbers dont lie. He may not have your typical approach and pisses me off all the time, but he is winning games. Go ahead, say something stupid about Rex's feet, or calling Sanchez Nacho, or how many kids Cro has, or even that Tom Bradys gay(have you seen who he is banging?), its the same old song and dance that every Dolphin fan holds onto. If i had to pick a tandem of owner and GM between the Jets and the Dolphins, i would pick the Jets. They have done a better job since they took over than what Ross and Ireland have done. Your team is not what it used to be, and reality is setting in.

Consume Me Asteroids Champion Valentine'em Champion Try To Escape Champion The Wizard's Boxes Champion Funny Sheep Champion Traffic City Champion ASCIIvader Champion Egg Drop Champion Asteroescape Champion car game, don't drink Champion The Platforms Game Champion Pair Mania - Japanese 3 Champion Pair Mania - Japanese 4 Champion Jorinapeka Champion Pair Mania - Japanese Champion FLIXED BALL Champion Jennifer Rose: Restaurant Love Champion Aqua4Ever04's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    14,431 Fist Bumps in 6,589 Posts

Matt Moore >>>>> Mark Sanchez

Ryan Tannehill going to be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark Sanchez

If the Jets drafted Tannehill, I'd be worried as a Phins fan.
    Week NINE picks against the spread just added!
    TOUCHDOWN!...CHAMBERS!

where ever there is a pat range withing squirting range of my pistol
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,901 Fist Bumps in 1,733 Posts
    Blog Entries

And he is 30-19 as a starter, 4-2 in the playoffs in 3 years. You have to go back to 1994 to get the last 4 wins in the playoffs for the Dolphins, and that record is 4-8, 2008 being the last time the fins made the playoffs, and 2001 before that. I do not like Sanchez, and i have made that clear, but numbers dont lie. He may not have your typical approach and pisses me off all the time, but he is winning games. Go ahead, say something stupid about Rex's feet, or calling Sanchez Nacho, or how many kids Cro has, or even that Tom Bradys gay(have you seen who he is banging?), its the same old song and dance that every Dolphin fan holds onto. If i had to pick a tandem of owner and GM between the Jets and the Dolphins, i would pick the Jets. They have done a better job since they took over than what Ross and Ireland have done. Your team is not what it used to be, and reality is setting in.
    The reality is that Sanchez has been a mediocre QB on a par with Henne. He is a sub-par version of Romo.

'Parcells' Guy
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

Dude, you extended Mark Sanchez. Stop it. You guys are done.

15. These 2 users offered FIST BUMPS to Anonymous for a solid post:

I BELIEVE! Arrow Challenge 2 Champion Darrelle Revis's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    233 Fist Bumps in 111 Posts

You guys have absolutely no knowledge when it comes to football within the numbers. Now I know why you guys are all considered the worst fans in the world.
    Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

Taking a poop MAFIA Champion Slug Racing Champion BlameItOnTheHenne's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    7,171 Fist Bumps in 2,839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darrelle Revis View Post
    You guys have absolutely no knowledge when it comes to football within the numbers. Now I know why you guys are all considered the worst fans in the world.

You just gave Mark Sanchez a 3 year extension. Just stop.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    6,283 Fist Bumps in 3,179 Posts

The Jests are sitting on a significantly worse team than when Rexy began his first season. Older, slower, and regressed. I'd be shocked if they even went 8-8 next year, barring a draft and FA miracle...which would be very unlikely.

No Fist Pumps Allowed BicketyBam's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,799 Fist Bumps in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sethdaddy8 View Post
    The Jests are sitting on a significantly worse team than when Rexy began his first season.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/nyj/2009.htm

Significantly worse? Really?
    -Ed-

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnTheHenne View Post
    You just gave Mark Sanchez a 3 year extension. Just stop.
    Did you miss this part?

For an extra $2.75 million, Sanchez gave the Jets three straight option years, allowing the team to keep him if he finally realizes his full potential—and to cut him without further investment after the 2013 season, the 2014 season, or the 2015 season.

The contract also could be called a glorified restructuring. Per a source with knowledge of the details, Sanchez’s $11.75 million base salary for 2012 has been converted to an $8 million signing bonus, a fully-guaranteed base salary of $3.25 million, and a $500,000 workout bonus.
    That's some extension.
    -Ed-

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

Quote Originally Posted by shula_guy View Post
    The reality is that Sanchez has been a mediocre QB on a par with Henne. He is a sub-par version of Romo.
    It's hard to argue that. What I find interesting is that the general consensus in NY is that the fans wanted no part of Manning, even with Sanchez as the QB. Yet in Miami, you guys are tripping over your dicks to sign him. Why is that?
    -Ed-

'Parcells' Guy
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

What I find laughable is Jets fan talking smack. Mark Sanchez is your QB. Stop talking. If you don't think the extension is bad, fine. But what you should fine bad is the fact that Mark Sanchez is your starting QB again for the fourth straight season.

where ever there is a pat range withing squirting range of my pistol
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,901 Fist Bumps in 1,733 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BicketyBam View Post
    It's hard to argue that. What I find interesting is that the general consensus in NY is that the fans wanted no part of Manning, even with Sanchez as the QB. Yet in Miami, you guys are tripping over your dicks to sign him. Why is that?
    Good question. Clearly one side is making a mistake. Your guess is as good as mine as to who. I am indifferent to the Manning situtation.I have no idea if he is a good risk or not.

I think Sanchez has benefited from a better cast of players and a better coaching staff then Henne recieved in Miami so it skews the perspectives from both sides. Jet fans are not as desperate for seeing good QB play as we are.