1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vermont Ice Storm USA A#8

Discussion in 'Goal Line Blitz' started by vt_dolfan, Apr 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Whats up all. Well it was phins.com that got me started at GLB...and now Ive gone a created a new team in the USA A#8 conference.

The team is owned by myself, and my close friend..who also happens to be a Pats fan. As you can imagine...we agree on most except football.

Anyways, the Vermont Ice Storm is already being built around a solid group of commited players, who are both active, and enjoy talking sports. As with most MMO's there does tend do be some *** Hats, so we've gone out of our way to keep any from signing.

We started recruiting well before we got our team officially, so we have a pretty good head start on the rest of the teams in the conference.

We are building this team to compete for many, many seasons as a way for football fans of all colors to do something they love, and thats play football and win.

Our team web site will be up in the next week...(already under way) and while I am no means a web builder...its gonna look pretty cool.

The team forum will have a section to talk smack with other players in regards to the NFL and their favorite teams.

Basically just a bunch of guys youd enjoy tailgating with, drinking back some beer, and watching a game. Thin skins not allowed.

All of us...including the owners and players we have signed have taken a team first approach. Once the bling is available for players to spend their money on...salaries will be more than generous...but in the beginning we are focused on putting butt's in the seats.

If any of you have some extra players...or are looking for a team....The Vermont Ice Storm would live to have you. Send me an IM at GLB (vt_dolfan)...or if you are new, heres a sign up link...

Good luck to the rest of the teams....(Oh yeh...Train Mitchell wants everyone to know that the Hamilton Steel is playing its last season in Canadian AAA. Wonder if the Pro's are prepared?)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=982841

2. vt_dolfan

Better let you know what players we need.....all players will get lots of playing time, regardless of roster position...

Needs:

Backup- QB, HB, TE, SS, OL (We will take any though except K, or P)

Start - CB, DT, NT, LB, G, OT

Wed love to have you guys.

Thanks

VT

3. vt_dolfan

Thanks for the Sticky!!!

4. Dolfan66613

Dolfan66613 Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    Just made a ot Travis Mann. If you have a spot would like to play.

5. vt_dolfan

Would love to have you join the team...I looked for Travis Mann and couldnt find him. Check the spelling again...or IM me in game..

vt_dolfan

Thanks,

See you there.

6. vt_dolfan

Never mind..I found you...I sent you an offer. As you level, we will redo the contract..

Thanks,

VT

7. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    why no link to your team?

8. vt_dolfan