1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC Trainer for Xbox Kinect

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SICK, Jan 17, 2012.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Anyone use this? What's your thoughts on it? I am getting in tonight and starting a routine with it....has good reviews.

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Not sure, I just picked up Your Shape 2012 (which is very similar) last week, but haven't had the chance to use it though.

I've read a lot of people being happy with the UFC Trainer, though it obviously won't pay the dividends a full gym workout would.

Realistically, if you can stay motivated (my problem) and keep up with regular exercises that's enough for most people to stay in decent shape and generally feel good about themselves.

SICK likes this.
  3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I thought it was pretty crappy.

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Why?

5. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    There are not very many audio files for the trainer so they repeat themselves a lot. Loading time between exercises are a little longer than I like for the dynamic work out.

Maybe because I am a fat man, but it does a poor job of registering some of my movements so I have to do the same one for three minutes just for it to allow me to start the movement.

SICK likes this.