1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy.....crap

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by Laces Out, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Laces Out

Laces Out Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    Is anyone getting the feeling every time they open a thread, it is the SAME.CRAP? It is like Groundhog's Day on a message board. Step away from the ledge...it isn't that bad. An average coach turned down a boatload of money and working for an average FO. This isn't your traditional Dolphins team, and we as a fanbase are finding out how much of the leagues fanbases have lived for all these years.....and guess what? It isn't getting better as of now, so GET OVER IT!!!!!

I thankfully have had this awakening with my other favorite football team....and that was painful to watch, going from 40 years of 9 win seasons and being nationally relevant for the same amount of time came crashing down about 2002, and hit rock bottom in 2004 when there was a losing season....absolutely unheard of...then there was a winning season, and another two losing seasons. Now we are saddled with a legend with poor judgement in coaches as our AD, a hothead football coach who is can't get out of his own way enough to be successful, and limited success. Sure the 9 win seasons are back, but it feels like we are stuck in neutral.

for me, there are just too many parallels between my pro team, and my college team....so I guess my expectations are way tempered. Which is why I said in another thread, the highs aren't so high, the lows aren't so low, but this team is teetering on the edge of being a dumpster fire, and all that is needs is a match.

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    I think it's common for any fan base to believe their team is worse than it really is.

3. Laces Out

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    I know, but it doesn't make it right.

4. Laces Out

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    Bump.......

if you are constantly complaining about the myriad of unverified information here, JUMP OFF THE LEDGE ALREADY! Wait until something concrete comes out and then make a decision on how you feel! Peyton Manning not coming to Miami will not be the end of the world.....I promise you that.