1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marlsbeth steps up to another level!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Such' started by HULKFish, Dec 29, 2011.

1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Hello All, hope everyone is well... Firstly, I can't remember the last time that football meant as little to me as this season. It was another tough season to stomach, and now another rebuild coming. I'm really tired of this team starting over.

Anyway, I've had this project to keep me busy, and busy I have been! I invite you to come check out my new website, featuring the stunning artwork of professional concept artist Isis Sousa! I am SO STOKED to have been involved with this amazing talent out of Norway...

www.marlsbeth.com is ready, and just in time for my book signing on the 7th... Onward and upward! God bless!

Check out the rest of her breath-taking portfolio @ her website: Isis Sousa

Zippy likes this.
  2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Here is the art blog for the artist who did the renderings for Marlsbeth, featuring characters from the book! Her other stunning work can be found as well.

http://isissousa2d.blogspot.com/

3. angleblue63

angleblue63 New Member

Oct 10, 2012
    I think the dolphins should pick up brian hoyer, moves exactly like brady, hes relaxed in the pocket and been mentored by brady for 3 seasons now, you can say similar to brett farve and aaron rodgers situation, it probably wont happen but i really think it should.