Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 589

Thread: I'm Baaaaaaaack

  1. #21
    No Fist Pumps Allowed BicketyBam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Posts
    4,023
    Thanks
    813
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 865 Posts
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section126 View Post
    I week 4 Dolphin victory and a Week 4 Jets loss...and....

    BRACE YOURSELF.
    Because Jet fans have been all over these boards rubbing your 0-3 start in?

    I do think the Jets will lose to Baltimore.
    -Ed-

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BicketyBam For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    We are better than you. Section126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    43,212
    Thanks
    11,511
    Thanked 37,724 Times in 11,360 Posts
    Rep Power
    2447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BicketyBam View Post
    Because Jet fans have been all over these boards rubbing your 0-3 start in?

    I do think the Jets will lose to Baltimore.
    no..but Armageddon will be at hand for one of the two franchises on the outcome of that game if of course, what I said happens.
    @UptownReport on Twitter
    SPORTS BANG on CBS4, Sat. 11am.

    "Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley

  4. #23
    Initiated Fin-Omenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Age
    35
    Posts
    36,880
    Thanks
    17,485
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 5,943 Posts
    Rep Power
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BicketyBam View Post
    Because Jet fans have been all over these boards rubbing your 0-3 start in?

    I do think the Jets will lose to Baltimore.

    Yea...yea u likely will???

  5. #24
    Hellacious Sethdaddy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,160
    Thanks
    3,814
    Thanked 6,530 Times in 3,282 Posts
    Rep Power
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagon Circler View Post
    Sounds like the sour grapes of a week 3 winless warrior.
    noones sour. it all just sounds oddly like 08'. man, you must've been a raging ***** after that 5-0 start. like i said, enjoy your week 3 championship. lets talk in a month or two.

  6. #25
    I come in peace Wagon Circler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    1,067
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 240 Times in 147 Posts
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethdaddy8 View Post
    noones sour. it all just sounds oddly like 08'. man, you must've been a raging ***** after that 5-0 start. like i said, enjoy your week 3 championship. lets talk in a month or two.
    Well you are a raging ***** now so what's the difference? lol. What are we going to talk about in a month? How the fins still aren't winning? Too bad your season is reduced to hoping that my team is a fraud. Good show old chap!

  7. #26
    Initiated Fin-Omenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Age
    35
    Posts
    36,880
    Thanks
    17,485
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 5,943 Posts
    Rep Power
    934

    Default

    Buffalo has been so ridiculously shnitty the past 15 years how can we not giggle a lil bit when ur fans are full of so much false hope?

    Hey im not hating on ur team id love ro see them somehow win the East, just isnt gonna happen though.

  8. #27
    I come in peace Wagon Circler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    1,067
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 240 Times in 147 Posts
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fin-Omenal View Post
    Buffalo has been so ridiculously shnitty the past 15 years how can we not giggle a lil bit when ur fans are full of so much false hope?

    Hey im not hating on ur team id love ro see them somehow win the East, just isnt gonna happen though.
    False hope? Really? 0-3 talking to 3-0 about hope. How cute.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wagon Circler For This Useful Post:


  10. #28
    Spook, Storme & Pebbles steveincolorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,599
    Thanks
    6,441
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 1,696 Posts
    Rep Power
    294

    Default

    Welcome back!!!!
    Just wait until we get a QB that can play RB, K, OL, WR, LB, CB, FS, SS, DL and coach, then we'll kick your ass.........lol
    The way this board has been the past several weeks, it's ALL Henne's fault....lol
    Max, I'll see you again someday
    Pudy, Be in Peace
    I love you both

  11. #29
    Hellacious Sethdaddy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,160
    Thanks
    3,814
    Thanked 6,530 Times in 3,282 Posts
    Rep Power
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagon Circler View Post
    Well you are a raging ***** now so what's the difference? lol. What are we going to talk about in a month? How the fins still aren't winning? Too bad your season is reduced to hoping that my team is a fraud. Good show old chap!
    You're a clown, almost as laughable as your Canada bound team. We're 3 weeks into the season, and you're crowning the friggin Bills??? CLOWN. My season will never be reduced to anything remotely close to having anything to do with the Bills. Your team, on any week, can get absolutely smacked by the worst this league has to offer. You come on a rival fan's site, and crow and boast in week 3. You're a clown and a punk. What's your big picture? Your hopes up, your heart broken, and the shame of the first team in the league to leave America.

    Someone get these little rat a Blue-Jays sig.


    oh wait..i almost forgot. lmao.lolololzzzzzzzzzzz

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sethdaddy8 For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    Hellacious Sethdaddy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,160
    Thanks
    3,814
    Thanked 6,530 Times in 3,282 Posts
    Rep Power
    485

    Default



    now run your little punk ass out of here.

  14. #31
    Consume Me Aqua4Ever04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    27,087
    Thanks
    4,640
    Thanked 16,115 Times in 7,205 Posts
    Rep Power
    1199

    Default

    Are we going to be this annoying when we have a half way decent team? You'd think being irrelevant for 15 years would give someone some modesty; I know it has for me.
    TOUCHDOWN!...CHAMBERS!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua4Ever04 For This Useful Post:


  16. #32
    Hellacious Sethdaddy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,160
    Thanks
    3,814
    Thanked 6,530 Times in 3,282 Posts
    Rep Power
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua4Ever04 View Post
    Are we going to be this annoying when we have a half way decent team? You'd think being irrelevant for 15 years would give someone some modesty; I know it has for me.
    And not a single Pats troll on this board either, after a ridiculously successful decade. Eh, character ain't for everybody.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sethdaddy8 For This Useful Post:


  18. #33
    There for every play. Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,946
    Thanks
    341
    Thanked 434 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    To be fair we have that other bills fan who isn't a troll. I have a feeling this guy will be banned again very quickly.

  19. #34
    In Da Head SICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    72,052
    Thanks
    42,896
    Thanked 34,350 Times in 13,924 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    2555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethdaddy8 View Post
    And not a single Pats troll on this board either, after a ridiculously successful decade. Eh, character ain't for everybody.
    To be fair, thats because there are no REAL pats fans.....just ones that jumped onboard when Brady became king.





    /Except mclovin. I love mclovin.




  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SICK For This Useful Post:


  21. #35
    Chaotic Neutral Paul 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    66,452
    Thanks
    26,281
    Thanked 21,756 Times in 11,324 Posts
    Rep Power
    1889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SICK View Post
    To be fair, thats because there are no REAL pats fans.....just ones that jumped onboard when Brady became king.





    /Except mclovin. I love mclovin.
    schisno?

  22. #36
    Resident Pats fan. McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Cacalaka
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,552
    Thanks
    5,151
    Thanked 4,919 Times in 2,236 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SICK View Post
    To be fair, thats because there are no REAL pats fans.....just ones that jumped onboard when Brady became king.





    /Except mclovin. I love mclovin.



    awe shucks...

    I remember having to get up to change the channel and rotate the antenna to watch the pats games.

    i lost interest for a little while when we finally got cable and discovered scrambled porn, but managed to fit both in my busy schedule. now i can just fap to games.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McLovin For This Useful Post:


  24. #37
    Resident Pats fan. McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Cacalaka
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,552
    Thanks
    5,151
    Thanked 4,919 Times in 2,236 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethdaddy8 View Post
    And not a single Pats troll on this board either, after a ridiculously successful decade. Eh, character ain't for everybody.

  25. #38
    In Da Head SICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    72,052
    Thanks
    42,896
    Thanked 34,350 Times in 13,924 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    2555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post


    awe shucks...

    I remember having to get up to change the channel and rotate the antenna to watch the pats games.

    i lost interest for a little while when we finally got cable and discovered scramble porn, but found my way back rather quickly..
    So your saying you replaced your masturbation to scrambled porn with Tom Brady?




  26. #39
    Resident Pats fan. McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Cacalaka
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,552
    Thanks
    5,151
    Thanked 4,919 Times in 2,236 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SICK View Post
    So your saying you replaced your masturbation to scrambled porn with Tom Brady?
    oh god no.

    Belicheck.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McLovin For This Useful Post:


  28. #40
    I come in peace Wagon Circler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    1,067
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 240 Times in 147 Posts
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethdaddy8 View Post
    You're a clown, almost as laughable as your Canada bound team. We're 3 weeks into the season, and you're crowning the friggin Bills??? CLOWN. My season will never be reduced to anything remotely close to having anything to do with the Bills. Your team, on any week, can get absolutely smacked by the worst this league has to offer. You come on a rival fan's site, and crow and boast in week 3. You're a clown and a punk. What's your big picture? Your hopes up, your heart broken, and the shame of the first team in the league to leave America.

    Someone get these little rat a Blue-Jays sig.


    oh wait..i almost forgot. lmao.lolololzzzzzzzzzzz
    Your team on EVERY week gets beat down so why are you whining instead of giving credit? Did you spill your milk or something? 13 year old kid in a 50 yr old man's body. And the best you have is some Toronto references?? You definitely didn't spend those 50 years studying, that's for sure. Whose the real clown? Your kids know.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •