1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Little Help

Discussion in '2011 GM League Forum' started by GridIronKing34, Sep 6, 2011.

1. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I am in the process of breaking down the rosters for the Madden sim, but I could use some help on a few teams.

The Jaguars, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers, and Rams never submitted their final roster and I am not sure how up to date it is.

If any of you guys could take a team and look through the trade thread, the free agency threads, and the draft thread to see what roster moves they made to put together their final roster, I'd appreciate it. I'm putting everything in an Excel sheet at the moment so if a few people could cover that portion of it, it'd make life easier on me. Thanks.

2. ether79

ether79 ****

Dec 21, 2007
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    Jaguars GM here, sorry I never submitted the final roster, I had several family issues I had to deal with during that time, but I can tell you that it is up to date, except draft picks. I can add those in today though.

GridIronKing34 likes this.
  3. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Thank you sir, much appreciated.

4. ether79

ether79 ****

Dec 21, 2007
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    K Jaguars are updated with my horrendous picks.

GridIronKing34 likes this.
  5. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    I will try to do a team tho I will tell you it would take me a little while, I cant spend alot of time each day as I am sure everyone has responsibilities but i have an autistic daughter that needs alot of attention. I can do some when she goes to bed. so let me know how long you gave to get it done, as I would love to see how the sims turn out. I will do what I can, I can even tag team with soimeone if you get enough help