1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate my 2011 BFFL Fantasy Team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Alex13, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    10 Team League 2nd overall pick

QB Matt Ryan
    QB Sam Bradford
    RB Adrian Peterson
    RB LeGarrette Blount
    RB Mark Ingram
    WR Vincent Jackson
    WR Dez Bryant
    WR Julio Jones
    WR Brandon Marshall !!!!! (i wanted him so bad that i took him in the 2nd round at #19)
    TE Rob Gronkowski
    TE Lance Kendricks
    K Josh Brown
    D San Diego

i totally missed on the TE Run, thats why i feel a little weak over there, but i´m happy with the way it worked out

2. Alex13

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    well thanks

3. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    It's alright. You may struggle, but who knows. You have the best player, IMO, in Adrian Peterson so you're bound to do fine. Reached a bit on Marshall, but you may not have got him at the end of the 4th.

QB situation is good, I think Ryan will produce a good year and Bradford could really break out.

Your RBs are fine, not outstanding but Adrian Peterson and LaGarrette Blount are a solid duo.

WRs are fine, but I am guessing you only have 4 bench spots? Jackson, Bryant, and Marshall are all on the same tier level IMO but still are good starters.

TEs are weak as you said as Gronkowski is inconsistent and Kendricks is an unknown.

Kicker and defense are fine from my view... but I'm a plug and play kind of person for those two positions.

4. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I like this draft. I see Ryan as a safe starter and Bradford as potential bust out candidate. Your backs include two guys who are about as close to bell cows as there is in today's NFL. You have 3 receivers who I see as likely to be the #1 WRs on teams that should throw a ton. TEs are weak, but if you don't get a top guy, I see them all as about the same. And K and D are at worst fine.

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    It's hard to rate 10 team leagues. I get stuck in the mindset of looking at 12 team leagues. Honestly if this were a 12 team league, I would think this is a good team. But just good. Since it's only 10, I think you might struggle. Not sold on Matt Ryan as a great fantasy QB yet. This might be his year to break out, but as of last year he's only been serviceable.

Stitches likes this.
  6. Alex13

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    thanks guys, i really believe kendricks will be a steal, i took him in round 17 with my last pick

7. Alex13

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    yeah it may look as a reach with marshall, but i really feel that he will have a big year, he sees so many targets a game, he will produce bigtime numbers imo, its really an insult to me that he is ranked as the 10-14th best fantasy receiver only