1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marlsbeth is ONLINE!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Such' started by HULKFish, Jul 26, 2011.

1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Marlsbeth is ONLINE!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got my website up and going yesterday, though not yet fully functional (such as social functionality other than the FB Like button), and I hope you all check it out! Chapter 1 and 2 are now available for free download... You can also purchase the book by way of the book link on the front page (now available on amazon.com, Barnes & Noble etc.) and take a brief look into my vision.

A coworker read Chapter 1 and gave me great inspiration:

Quote:
    The late Dr. Eugene Crone, became a casual friend toward the abrupt end to a colorful life of servitude. He himself was an author, which led to conversation, which led to him reading Chapter 1 of Marlsbeth. What I received in return was a great source of inspiration. He not only loved and enjoyed it, but he said to me, “This is fantastic! I have nothing bad to say about it! This should be required reading on a collegiate level!”

Obviously this floored me. His kind words and infectious smile really prompted me to push forward and get going with this book. And though I do not pretend to know him on a deep personal level, I thank you and God bless you Dr. Crone!

Thanks, Steve Sims

2. HULKFish

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Watch for updates on the official Marlsbeth Facebook page! Posted a nice discount code from Barnes & Noble. Follow Marlsbeth on twitter @marlsbeth... Plenty more news, and good comments to come.

3. HULKFish

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    I'm receiving really good comments back! I still have yet to schedule a book signing, but everything is slowly building momentum. Come on now guys and check it out! Give me a reason to schedule a visit to Miami (preferably during the season)! Download Chapter 1 and 2 and give it a whirl...

4. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Great stuff man. Don't know many authors. Hopefully you are looking forward to your next book.

HULKFish likes this.