1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Baseball Chatter

Discussion in 'Other Fantasy Sports' started by PeaTearGriffin, Jun 20, 2011.

1. PeaTearGriffin

PeaTearGriffin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 8, 2007
    I'm bored so I'm going to see if anyone even looks in this section anymore...heck maybe we can even get some discussion in here.

I'm in a Roto keeper league. My first one ever, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. You can keep up to six players. Keeping a player cost you a draft pick in the round they were drafted in. Pretty basic.

Didn't have a good start to the season and find myself in 7th place. At what point should I become a seller? And are you guys fans of targeting studs or players at value? Example: would you prefer Tulo at the cost of a 2nd round pick or Starlin Castro at the cost of a 13th round pick. Also, I can only keep players for 3 years so someone like Castro might not even hit his prime until after.

Thoughts?

Or even other fantasy baseball topics we can discuss?

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    H2H points is where it's at.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  3. PeaTearGriffin

PeaTearGriffin Season Ticket Holder

Dec 8, 2007
    I've done a few H2H leagues and it seems like its just a battle for who can get the most quality starts in a week.

4. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    It depends if the LM institutes a starts limit per week. If there's no limit then yeah it can get ridiculous.