1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking down the tight ends: Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Topdawg13, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Topdawg13

Topdawg13 New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Indiana
    -Link-

gandalfin and Disnardo like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    AFAIK Haynos won't be back in Miami, Mastrud played but had no impact, Epps is an interesting prospect as his measurables are good, whether he can play football, that is another story, Shuler I think had a falling out with the Staff but must have talent.

Charles Clay is a cool dude, hope he has a huge impact for us.

3. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I think he shouldn't have had such a hard times saying the other guys are ****.

4. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I don't think Clay counts as a TE. He's a substitute in a lot of ways, but he isn't likely to be a true tight end.

I think they should bring Haynos back. Unless they're going to spend the cash on Boss/Miller, you know what he is and can do at least a solid job as a blocker.

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Haynos is on the roster currently on the team web site. This roster has been updated since the draft. He is also on the nfl.com roster.
    When he got hurt he was waived/injured, which means if no team claims him he automatically goes on to our IR list. That happened and he spent the season on IR.
    Unless someone can produce a link saying: "Miami Dolphins waived (or released) TE Joey Haynos", AFAIC he is on our roster.

6. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Haynos does help us run blocking in 2 TE sets and I agree, it would be nice to have him back and he and Clay behind Fasano. Poor ol' Joey is positively Clark Hoss like as a receiver though.

7. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

And the winner of the most homoerotic thread title is...