Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heart broken again

'Parcells' Guy
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    4,294,967,294 Fist Bumps in 4,294,967,294 Posts

Default heart broken again

So me and my girlfriend broke up last month or so and i was heart broken after it. I was crushed. I mean I had been going out with her for 9 months which isn't the longest time but we but we had been through a lot and after nine months of having some where there for you all the time it is weird and lonely to not have here there for me any more. I dont really have any family in MD because they all moved down to NC so she was pretty much a lot of what i had up in MD. But any way i started to get over it I gave my number to a few girls and I was talking to them and to help me get my mind off my ex-girl friend I would go to the gym and leave my phone at home and just try to disconnect myself from her as much as possible. Sense I would go to the gym a lot I wouldn't be up late because I was tired.

But earlier this week she started texting me and calling me. But i didn't have my phone and when I did have my phone I would text her back but it would be like a one or two word text. Then she got mad at me because she thought I was blowing her off and sent me a long text saying she wanted to get back together but she didn't know if she did anymore because I was blowing her off she thought. Well when she sent me that text message about her wanting to get back together and her saying I pretty much ruined that because I wouldnt get back to her quick enough when I didnt have my phone.....all the old feelings that I thought I had gotten rid of came back and ever sense she sent me that message on Wednesday I have been trying to get back on her good side. So yesterday she needed me to do something for her and she made me cancel all my plans that I had with my friends. So I could do this favor for her and if I did this I could see her and we could talk about getting back together. So I do it and then I was suppose to see her last night but she was to tired and then I asked if I could see her tonight and she said that she no because she had plans. So I told her that all I do is want to see her and talk and she couldnt even do that for me. She said that she didnt want to see me. So I had my hopes up to see the girl that I love again and that we would get back together but thats not going to happen so it feels like we broke up all over again and it feels like im at when we first broke up. I feel heart broken and depressed. This just happened and im really in a bad place. I am half angry at myself for being played like I got played and Im really sad I can stop crying and being upset. Sorry if this doesnt make sense...I just had to get this out.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,342 Fist Bumps in 742 Posts

Wow.......You probably already know this but you may need to actually hear it..This girl is playing you big time!!!! And she loves the fact she can control your emotions and everything else you do.

Girls will NEVER be attracted to someone they can control! Got that ?? They need a challenge,someone who is actually beyond their present reach. When a girl gets too comfortable in a relationship the excitement dies down and they get bored. Did you ever wonder why a lot of girls are attracted to a-holes ? Its because they sense those guys are confident enough in themselves to be different and not act like a wimp just to impress the ladies.

Believe it or not - girls DONT want you to shower them with gifts,flowers,dinners and to be up their ass 24/7. They prefer some sort of mysterious attraction to keep them interested. Most guys try to do the right thing and be there for their girlfriends and treat them with respect and to just over all be a good guy. Women get bored with this. Dude,its messed up, women are messed up. My advice to you is - text her ,dont even call her, but text her and say- " I`ve been thinking a lot lately and I decided I`m done with all your game playing and nonsense. I`ve moved on! I realize now you just aint worth it"..... And thats it,nothing more and nothing less. That will show her you dont have the insecurities she thinks you have. Guarantee her attitude will change. Then the balls in your court where it belongs. Be secure with yourself and have confidence. THATS what attracts the ladies. Good Luck

3. These 2 users offered FIST BUMPS to RGF for a solid post:

For My Hero JetsSuck unluckyluciano's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    23,064 Fist Bumps in 11,105 Posts

yeah man text her a big **** off, and be done with that bro. Shes playing you. My spidey sense tells me she probably broke up with whomever recently and thats why she started texting you again, and now they are working on getting back together. Sorry to hear this bro. Time to go out with the boys, drink some beer, chase women, and just relax.
    thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

5. These 3 users offered FIST BUMPS to unluckyluciano for a solid post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    4,189 Fist Bumps in 2,240 Posts

What a total *****. She used you man. I would forget she exists and go on with your life.
    Bang as much gash as you can for comfort and move on.
    Eventually someone much,much better will come down the pike.
    Be strong and good luck!

7. This Member gave Killerphins a FIST BUMP for this post:

For My Hero JetsSuck unluckyluciano's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    23,064 Fist Bumps in 11,105 Posts

and don't feel bad. I don't care what anyone says, every male on earth has been played by a woman. Face it, we're stupid when it comes to women...... So don't be too hard on yourself.
    thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

9. These 6 users offered FIST BUMPS to unluckyluciano for a solid post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    19,669 Fist Bumps in 9,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RGF View Post
    Wow.......You probably already know this but you may need to actually hear it..This girl is playing you big time!!!! And she loves the fact she can control your emotions and everything else you do.

Girls will NEVER be attracted to someone they can control! Got that ?? They need a challenge,someone who is actually beyond their present reach. When a girl gets too comfortable in a relationship the excitement dies down and they get bored. Did you ever wonder why a lot of girls are attracted to a-holes ? Its because they sense those guys are confident enough in themselves to be different and not act like a wimp just to impress the ladies.

Believe it or not - girls DONT want you to shower them with gifts,flowers,dinners and to be up their ass 24/7. They prefer some sort of mysterious attraction to keep them interested. Most guys try to do the right thing and be there for their girlfriends and treat them with respect and to just over all be a good guy. Women get bored with this. Dude,its messed up, women are messed up. My advice to you is - text her ,dont even call her, but text her and say- " I`ve been thinking a lot lately and I decided I`m done with all your game playing and nonsense. I`ve moved on! I realize now you just aint worth it"..... And thats it,nothing more and nothing less. That will show her you dont have the insecurities she thinks you have. Guarantee her attitude will change. Then the balls in your court where it belongs. Be secure with yourself and have confidence. THATS what attracts the ladies. Good Luck
    You stop making sense, right now!

"Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    19,669 Fist Bumps in 9,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unluckyluciano View Post
    and don't feel bad. I don't care what anyone says, every male on earth has been played by a woman. Face it, we're stupid when it comes to women...... So don't be too hard on yourself.
    Right, because the blood just ain't getting where it needs to be when we make these decisions.

"Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.

12. These 3 users offered FIST BUMPS to lmeister3 for a solid post:

'Parcells' Guy
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    20,129 Fist Bumps in 10,791 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agree with everyone else. Sorry to read that Steve but you just gotta move on, pimpin.

14. This Member gave alen1 a FIST BUMP for this post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    5,854 Fist Bumps in 2,490 Posts

Is this the same gal you were talking about at the end of October? You might want to go back and read the stuff you wrote then and all the answers back then.

I don't want to generalize all woman's behavior based on this gal, BUT this one is playing you, walk, no run away.Cut off all contact with her even if it seems rude. The behavior you decribe is manipulative at its worst. Flee!!!!!

I am sorry it happened and wish you better luck.
    OHIOPHINPHAN

Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins.

16. This Member gave Ohiophinphan a FIST BUMP for this post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    1,342 Fist Bumps in 742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lmeister3 View Post
    You stop making sense, right now!
    Sorry, I dont know what came over me. Dont worry I`ll be back to my senseless banter in no time.

18. This Member gave RGF a FIST BUMP for this post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    2,068 Fist Bumps in 1,145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBrownTown View Post
    So me and my girlfriend broke up last month or so and i was heart broken after it. I was crushed. I mean I had been going out with her for 9 months which isn't the longest time but we but we had been through a lot and after nine months of having some where there for you all the time it is weird and lonely to not have here there for me any more. I dont really have any family in MD because they all moved down to NC so she was pretty much a lot of what i had up in MD. But any way i started to get over it I gave my number to a few girls and I was talking to them and to help me get my mind off my ex-girl friend I would go to the gym and leave my phone at home and just try to disconnect myself from her as much as possible. Sense I would go to the gym a lot I wouldn't be up late because I was tired.

But earlier this week she started texting me and calling me. But i didn't have my phone and when I did have my phone I would text her back but it would be like a one or two word text. Then she got mad at me because she thought I was blowing her off and sent me a long text saying she wanted to get back together but she didn't know if she did anymore because I was blowing her off she thought. Well when she sent me that text message about her wanting to get back together and her saying I pretty much ruined that because I wouldnt get back to her quick enough when I didnt have my phone.....all the old feelings that I thought I had gotten rid of came back and ever sense she sent me that message on Wednesday I have been trying to get back on her good side. So yesterday she needed me to do something for her and she made me cancel all my plans that I had with my friends. So I could do this favor for her and if I did this I could see her and we could talk about getting back together. So I do it and then I was suppose to see her last night but she was to tired and then I asked if I could see her tonight and she said that she no because she had plans. So I told her that all I do is want to see her and talk and she couldnt even do that for me. She said that she didnt want to see me. So I had my hopes up to see the girl that I love again and that we would get back together but thats not going to happen so it feels like we broke up all over again and it feels like im at when we first broke up. I feel heart broken and depressed. This just happened and im really in a bad place. I am half angry at myself for being played like I got played and Im really sad I can stop crying and being upset. Sorry if this doesnt make sense...I just had to get this out.
    Yeah dude, go with what the above said. That's F'ed up to the max. Easy to say from here, but that girl's not worth your time. TRUST me on this...NO GIRL is worth your self respect. Act in such a manner that in a few years you can look back and be proud of yourself, rather than looking back and saying "Man I was a ***** with no spine". We've all been there.....if I have one regret it's that I let my ex's ex (follow that?) trash me to my face. Not to say that I didn't give him an earful, but I took the high road thinking "meh, i got the girl" when really I should have been laying my fist into his ****ing face.

NOBODY, no matter how hot, sweet, smart, special, etc. is worth your self respect. Women will leave, but you always have to live with yourself. That's a really tough lesson to learn, but the sooner you do you'll be better for it.

I suggest getting a plan in place for when you get that "urge" to call her. Instead of calling her, call your friends, or you parents, or whomever but NOT her. I'll tell you this, I've gone around and around with a girl two times now, and the best we've ever been is when I said "**** this", left, and didn't contact her. She emails, she texts, I'll respond.........when I have time
    #NFLFU

20. This Member gave daphins a FIST BUMP for this post:

Nobody's Fart Catcher MonstBlitz's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    8,427 Fist Bumps in 4,097 Posts

Girls get off on the fact that they can manipulate men even after they break up with them. Some do it to be evil. But I've known even some girls who were typically not evil sea hags to pick the scabs after a break up. They don't like the idea that a guy can get over them. Makes them feel bad about themselves. So they string you along a bit creating false hope. You can do better. If you're ever going to get over her you need a clean break. Cut yourself off from her and burn the bridge with some gas and a match. Good luck!

The (FIRED) Pasty White Legs of Failure.

22. This Member gave MonstBlitz a FIST BUMP for this post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    3,036 Fist Bumps in 1,454 Posts

Hey man. I normally don't believe in an eye for an eye, but I would play along with this girl, and after you *see* her and you are done, zip up and say, "You know what, you aren't as good as I remembered, I've had better since. Lose my phone number and have a good life." Then leave and don't look back. Ok, maybe once to snap a quick photo of here face with your cell phone because it will surely be priceless.

She is playing you bad man. The only thing you can do is tell her where to go. Eventually, whether it be in the near or far future, she will realize that she let something good go.

Move on.

24. This Member gave Tone_E a FIST BUMP for this post:

~mUST wARN oTHERS~ Wame : Original revisited Champion Valentines Hearts House Champion Treasure Keeper Champion MathMaster Champion Catapult destruction Champion DodgeThat Champion Spaceblocks! Marathon Champion Superheroes quiz Champion GISH's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    9,667 Fist Bumps in 4,513 Posts

It sucks now, but soon you'll realize how much better off you are now. Better yet, you're going to be more aware and conscious of what is best for you moving forward. I hate playing games. Unfortunately lots of people play games and will hurt you. Just make the next one prove herself completely. Assume shes playing you until proven otherwise.

26. This Member gave GISH a FIST BUMP for this post:

'Parcells' Guy
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    4,294,967,294 Fist Bumps in 4,294,967,294 Posts

So the past few days I have been at the gym and at work just trying to keep my mind off of her. But one of the ways I have tried to forget about her is to just not have my phone on me at all. So if anybody had called me i obviously wouldn't pick up and I wouldn't be tempted to text or call her and I have been sleeping at my dads house so I wouldnt even be near my phone. So today i finally today I looked at my phone and I have a text message from her saying " I have something to tell you." and that was at 9:55 last night. So at 4:50 I text her back saying that I hadn't been near my phone ans she said well im not telling you what I had to tell you now and I texted her back saying why and told her just to tell me and then she said she isnt going to tell me. This is going to bother the **** out of me till she tells me. When I didnt have my phone near me I realized I didnt need her and it was her loss but every time she texts me all the feelings that I had for her come back and me realizing that I dont need her that feeling fades.

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

So the past few days I have been at the gym and at work just trying to keep my mind off of her. But one of the ways I have tried to forget about her is to just not have my phone on me at all. So if anybody had called me i obviously wouldn't pick up and I wouldn't be tempted to text or call her and I have been sleeping at my dads house so I wouldnt even be near my phone. So today i finally today I looked at my phone and I have a text message from her saying " I have something to tell you." and that was at 9:55 last night. So at 4:50 I text her back saying that I hadn't been near my phone ans she said well im not telling you what I had to tell you now and I texted her back saying why and told her just to tell me and then she said she isnt going to tell me. This is going to bother the **** out of me till she tells me. When I didnt have my phone near me I realized I didnt need her and it was her loss but every time she texts me all the feelings that I had for her come back and me realizing that I dont need her that feeling fades.
    Don't put up with that ****. She's shown he true colors and is still trying to twist the knife. It's hour life, and you control who you share it with, and in what capacity. Get control of it, and tell her y'all are done and not to try to contact you. Wish her good luck in the future, and thanks for the past.

Then stick to your guns...don't call, don't text, don't write. Just cut it off. There's honestly nothing she can tell you that will heal you. That comes entirely from the inside. You're toeing the line of looking back at yourself and being disappointed in yourself. Been there, be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #NFLFU

29. This Member gave daphins a FIST BUMP for this post:

The Dread Pirate Roberts Conuficus's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    13,157 Fist Bumps in 4,929 Posts

Dude. Don't respond. Period. Who gives a **** what she has to say.

Seriously. Been there done that. She knows what she's doing and you playing along is not helping.

Who cares if she calls, texts or whatever - you don't have to respond. Just 'cause some girl hits on you doesn't mean you marry her right? Same thing here. So she sent a message. Move on.

The only bit of solice you'll ever get is when you just move on. That is the only thing that irks a woman - when she finds out you are actually in fact better off without her. Now, get moving to accomplish that last part.

I'm finally on Twitter: @RicLines

31. This Member gave Conuficus a FIST BUMP for this post:

~mUST wARN oTHERS~ Wame : Original revisited Champion Valentines Hearts House Champion Treasure Keeper Champion MathMaster Champion Catapult destruction Champion DodgeThat Champion Spaceblocks! Marathon Champion Superheroes quiz Champion GISH's Avatar
    Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    9,667 Fist Bumps in 4,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conuficus View Post
    Dude. Don't respond. Period. Who gives a **** what she has to say.

Seriously. Been there done that. She knows what she's doing and you playing along is not helping.

Who cares if she calls, texts or whatever - you don't have to respond. Just 'cause some girl hits on you doesn't mean you marry her right? Same thing here. So she sent a message. Move on.

The only bit of solice you'll ever get is when you just move on. That is the only thing that irks a woman - when she finds out you are actually in fact better off without her. Now, get moving to accomplish that last part.
    thats is very true. i went through this with my most recent ex. when i told her how many people told me i was better off without her, all of the sudden she cared what i thought of her and tried desperately to clear her conscience of the wrong things she did to me. after she finally got on decent terms with me, she reverted directly back to the way she was before. all the while i kept driving home the point of how happy i am now.

rbt, only you know whether she is worth the BS or not. im guessing it isnt. she is being very immature and inconsiderate in her actions as you have described them. imo, your best option is to kindly tell her you wont be responding to any further messages, and then never talk to her again.

33. This Member gave GISH a FIST BUMP for this post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:

Quote Originally Posted by GISH View Post
    thats is very true. i went through this with my most recent ex. when i told her how many people told me i was better off without her, all of the sudden she cared what i thought of her and tried desperately to clear her conscience of the wrong things she did to me. after she finally got on decent terms with me, she reverted directly back to the way she was before. all the while i kept driving home the point of how happy i am now.

rbt, only you know whether she is worth the BS or not. im guessing it isnt. she is being very immature and inconsiderate in her actions as you have described them. imo, your best option is to kindly tell her you wont be responding to any further messages, and then never talk to her again.
    Or wave your bling at her cookie cutter home in suburbia while you roll by in your Nissan Skyline GTR with the super model wife you reeled in a few years later..........god that feels good...
    #NFLFU

35. This Member gave daphins a FIST BUMP for this post:

Fist Bumps
    My Posts Inspired:
    19,437 Fist Bumps in 5,839 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dude, it's early and emotions are still raw. So this is understandable.

But every last one of us sees EXACTLY what is going on. It might as well be plastered on a billboard.

She is PLAYING YOU. AGAIN.

If she 'really' wanted you back she wouldn't be playing games. She is ****ing with you bad right now and it's getting to the point of embarrassment.

It's not going to happen with her again. Nobody who truly cares about you would hurt you like this. So the sooner you tell her to get lost, the closer you'll be to getting over all this. You were on your way. You've already ripped the band-aid off, stop letting her pick the scab.

We've all been thru it. So trust us. Tell her to **** off, cut off all contact and get your manhood back.

And if you really want to do it right and liberate yourself, block her number and delete it from your phone. You'll end things with the last word, the upper hand and she'll absolutely burn over it. Plus you get your phone back.
    Follow us @DolphinsNews. David Hasselhoff does. So should you.

Become and remain familiar with the Forum Rules | Don't retaliate! Report the post () and use the Ignore Feature.

37. This Member gave Muck a FIST BUMP for this post: