1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you hate the most...........

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by steveincolorado, Feb 2, 2011.

1. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    First, I wish I could put up a poll, but I don't know how.....

Okay, we've all heard the talk about Mike Vick and Big Ben.
    Who do you hate the most........

Mike Vick......

Big Ben.....

Myself, I hate Mike Vick more than anything. I wish him nothing but pain for the rest of his life. What he did is unforgivable. I know he paid his dues, but still can't and will not ever forgive him.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife,
    hide yo kids, hide yo wife,
    hide yo kids, hide yo wife...
    an' hide yo doggie,
    cuuuuz dey rapin' / killin' errbody out here...

SICK likes this.
  3. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    I love dogs. But the day that killing dogs is worse then rapping a female, is one ****ed up day imo.

EDIT: BTW, I dont hate either.

Fin-Omenal, Starry31, SICK and 3 others like this.
  4. steveincolorado

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    My boss and I were talking one day and he asked me if my dogs ever fell into a frozen pond, would I go after them. I responded with I would go after them in a heartbeat. Now I don't feel the same way about humans, I would rather save a dog then save a person. We all have our opinions, but to me, most humans are scum. I'll take my dogs over any human.

That's why I really don't care for Vick. I know that what Big Ben did was wrong, and I agree with what people say about him on here.

5. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Big Ben for me. Raping women is worse for me. And he did it twice.

6. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    That is sad.

If I was in a situation where I could eat a dog, I would. I wouldn't even have a 2nd thought, other than, "huh dog, I wonder what that tastes like."

I would have to be in a very serious situation to even consider eating human meat. If I was a betting man I woudl bet on the fact I would rather die than eat humans.

If Ben did rape the women I would put what he did about infinite worse than what Vick did. Maybe a little more.

However I agree with Nappy Roots in the sense where I do not hate either.

SICK and Nappy Roots like this.
  7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    What if Vick had raped a dog and Ben had killed a human?

...wait, what?

8. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Thats pretty pathetic IMO.

MikeHoncho and SICK like this.
  9. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    I hate them both and think they are both scum.

However, Ben was never even charged with (much less found guilty of) raping anyone. Do I think he's a dick? Yep. A rapist? Don't know.

Vick is a psychopath. Anyone who can do what he did to a dog can most definitely do it to a human. I hope Vick breaks his ****ing neck and I hope Ben gets struck with impotence.

steveincolorado likes this.
  10. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    do you feel the same about fish? I never understood that line of thinking. I like dogs, however I would never equate them to humans.

SICK likes this.
  11. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University

[​IMG]

12. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    I would never drown a fish either...lol

I never equated a dog with a human. However, a dog is closer to a human than a fish. And any "human" that can do to a dog what Vick did would have no problem doing the same to a human.

I'm not trying to say that a dog's life is worth more than a human's life, but I do believe that a dogs life it worth something. I have dogs. I have an APBT. I see what kind of dogs they can be if raised properly. They are intelligent, loyal, athletic, loving, and gentle. The reason people fight these dogs is because a "pit bull" will die trying to please it's owner.

IMO, the only people lower than Vick are rapists, child molesters/abusers, and murderers.

13. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007

I find it hard to agree. I would eat a dog, I wouldn't eat a human. That is a huge stretch. Not everyone looks at dogs as if they are little humans. In fact pigs are more intelligent, just as loyal, athletic, loving and gentle as dogs. They are also very delicious.

As for fish, I just saw a video about resaurants in the south that skin catfish alive. That looked really painful. I do not think they would skin humans alive.

IMO, there are many people lower than Vick including bank robbers, white collar criminals, bank executives, politicians, lawyers, the illuminati, and Glenn Beck.

DPlus47, FinSane and MrClean like this.
  14. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    What are you talking about bro? lol... Eating dogs and people?

Again, I'm not saying that a dogs life is worth more than a humans life. However, a dogs life is closer to a humans than a fish. I would never fight a dog. Or torture a dog. Or mutilate a dog. That's what Vick did. And IMO anyone that can do that to a dog can easily do it to a human. Vick is a psychopath. I hope he breaks his ****ing neck.

15. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    I wouldn't do that either, however I do not agree AT ALL that someone who can do that to a dog can do that to a human. That is just crazy talk.

A pigs life is closer to a human than a dog, so would you eat people bacon?

16. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Just wondering why Jests fans didn't make this list. :confused2:

Dol-Fan Dupree and MarinePhinFan like this.
  17. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    because thats a given....

FinSane and MarinePhinFan like this.
  18. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    What makes you think that a person who mutilates, tortures, and kills a dog couldn't do the same to a human? Sorry, but history and psych 101 are all on my side. It's been shown time and time again that people who torture animals are prone to go further and "experiment" on humans.

A study done by North Eastern University and the Massachusetts SPCA found that people who abuse animals are five times more likely to abuse humans than people who do not. Albert Schweitzer said it best when the wrote that "Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of worthless human lives".

Your repeated attempts to build a straw man here is not going to work with me. People have been eating meat for centuries. Killing for food is different than killing for enjoyment. And that's what Vick did. He tortured, mutilated and killed dogs for fun.

If you get the chance I recommend you read, "The Link Between Animal Abuse and Human Violence". Lot's of eye opening content in that book. And it may cause many to reflect on just what type of "person" Vick is.

19. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    HOW DARE YOU bring fact to a dogfight!!!

Oops, bad choice of words on my part.
    Sorry.

MarinePhinFan likes this.
  20. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    Psych 101 is basic psychology and also hardly a science.

Also the study says that people who abuse animals are five times more likely to abuse humans. So if 1% of humans are likely to abuse humans that would turn it up to 5%. Which means that of 100 people, 1 is likely to abuse humans. Of 100 people who torture dogs, five are likely to abuse humans. Unless you think 5% is likely then Vick is not likely to abuse humans.

You call it a straw man argument, however people have been training dogs to fight for centeries. It has only been recently in our human existance that it has even been thought of as wrong. I see little difference between killing for food and killing for enjoyment. Mostly because in America we have more than enough food that is not meat that we can eat. In fact we would have much more if we didn't eat animals. However we gain so much ENJOYMENT out of killing and eating them. Also your quote by ALbert Schweitzer builds my "straw man" argument.

I agree that a person who is likely to abuse humans is likely to abuse dogs. However I do not agree with the other way around.

21. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    Using facts and understanding them are two different things.

22. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    Dude, please, the psych 101 was...nevermind. And your math is wrong too.

Anyhow, the FACTS support that people who abuse animals are more likely to abuse humans. When a person takes ENJOYMENT from torturing and killing animals there is something wrong with them. Eating meat and killing for fun is not the same no matter what you write. I enjoy eating steak. People need meat. And don't turn this into some vegan crap thread either. Vegans need supplementation and MOST will eat animal products at certain times to get those. The FBI has recognized the connection between animal abuse and violence against humans since at least the 1970s, when its analysis of the lives of serial killers showed that nearly all had killed or tortured animals as children. Other research has shown consistent patterns of animal cruelty among perpetrators of more common forms of violence, including child abuse, spouse abuse, and elder abuse.

23. steveincolorado

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    Being that my two dogs are my family, I would do just about anything for them. They are very loyal, unlike most people. They don't care about your job, car or anything else in a person's life, all they want is to be loved. They give more love than any human on this fricking earth.

MarinePhinFan likes this.
  24. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    My dogs are the best. I would never pick them over my kids or wife etc etc however. I would do just about anything else to save them from any harm.

The fact that some people are capable of hurting a dog is just sad. The fact that some people don't see how messed up a person has to be in order to torture a dog is bewildering at best.

25. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Dog is a part of the standard human fare in some countries. Having spent a year in Korea, I'm sure looking back that I ate dog, even though we were told at the time it was bulgogi. Bulgogi means beef and kaegogi means dog meat. When we'd walk past the open air markets one would see skinned out dog carcasses hanging from the meat hooks and the one way you could easily tell it was a dog not a goat was the paws would still be attached to the legs. In some parts of the Philippines, dog is also regularly eaten.

As for Ben and Vick, I do not hate them. Hate is a very powerful emotion and not one I would waste on either one. I'd just say regarding either I am indifferent.

26. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Gawd damned skippy on that. If I happened upon Vick and Beck both about to drown and I could only save one, well, Glenn how long can you hold your breath underwater?

27. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    thankfully, most civil societies dont suffer from such confusion in matters of intent or relative value to human life

28. steveincolorado

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    Killing for food is not even close to killing for enjoyment. What Big Ben did was wrong, same for Tiger Woods, but neither killing for fun. IMO, there's a huge difference. I would love for some thug to put Vick where he belongs.

Hate is a big thing and I would rather become a Jets fan before I would ever wish Vick good things.

29. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

Fish? No!

Mammals? Yes

I won't equate them to Humans but I'm a huge animal lover and I'd most certainly save my cat before someone I never met. That's not putting the Human underneath animals. It's saving part of what I feel, is my family.