1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G-d do these guys suck

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Jan 2, 2011.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    I am at half time in the Patriots game and these guys are just awful. This is a whole team implosion. I know this is no excuse but these guys just can't win on cold turf. This performance is testing the medal of even a 35 year fan like myself. Yet another team sets a record against the hapless Dolphins, this time it's a run back. I remember when we has a record book of incredible stats. Those days are long gone. I hope we can get this straightened out. This is so bad I almost can't watch anymore of it.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  2. Moves

Moves Well-Known Member

May 7, 2010
    not even going to get mad, it's not worth my time.

3. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    This just makes me sick. I can't even imagine how the coaches feel. yuk.

4. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    What i find even more dissapointing than the poor performance is the fact that they are just going thru the motions.it appears as though they really don't care that they are an embarassment.Where is that one player to stand out?
    C'mon man...

5. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    You'd think that Bellicheat would be resting Brady, but must be the creep would rather run up the score on teams. This is classic Bellicheat. What classless drone. It would serve his arrogance well if Brady got hurt.

6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Hopefully the coaches are ashamed of themselves.

DolfanJake and Colorado Dolfan like this.
  7. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    If you replayed Shula's last game in 95 when we got blown out in the snow the play looks identical to today. The players are just going through the motions without any trace of pride or heart. All those years later and nothing has changed. I almost wonder if this isn't scripted.

8. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    They could have 100 on us if they wanted, not Belichick's fault our team has no heart. If Brady is throwing bombs with 5 minutes left in the 4th then I'll complain.

9. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    I have been saying the same thing for months and months....there is zero leadership on defense and offense. Is that a coaching issue.....partly but it is also the players failing to step up and lead. Usually that would be your QB on offense and one of your linebackers on D.

They showed Channing Crowder on the bench after New England lead 17-0. He was laughing. Cammerron Wake was behind him looking at the scoreboard with disgust......shaking his head. If that doesn't sum it up for you......................................

10. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    I think these coaches just come to Miami for the sun and surf. They sure didn't come here to work. If they had any dignity they would all resign.I would really have to struggle to remember a worse showing of any team. Maybe the 76 Buc's?

11. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    yep... just miserable on every single front. not one positive, not one.

12. krypto

krypto Banned

Sep 22, 2009
    Not everyone is like Sparano who is complacent with 3point leads. And "Bellicheat"? Really?

13. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    The coaches have been the effin problem all year...you're imagining how THEY feel???

14. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    This is awful. I have been a fan almost as long as Cobrajet and I just don't think I can do this anymore. I remember that 95 playoff game, and this is a carbon copy. For that matter it looks a lot like JJ's last game to. How does the same thing keep happening with different coaches and different players? Do we just exist to be the leagues *****??

15. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    I agree - this is a team in total revolt. The players just don't want to be there and they are just trying not to get hurt.

16. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    I hate this Bellecheck. He's up 38 - 0 and he's going for it on every 4th down just to add insult to injury. What a classless jerk.

17. Phyl

Phyl New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    The Patriots shredding us is going to be a blessing in disguise.

Also, LOL @ our first overall LT getting beaten by one of our very own castoffs. I totally wouldn't want a franchise QB either.

SMH

Pandarilla likes this.
  18. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    I am getting a kick out of watching Sean Smith. He's not even arm tackling, he's hand tackling. We are well known for our late season and post season collapses, so this shouldn't surprise us at all. Hell we can't even make FG's anymore. very sad.

19. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I feel sorry for the players who have been let down all season by not being put in positions to succeed.

Pagan and Pandarilla like this.
  20. muscle979

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Is this a joke? He's letting us off the hook, he could have kicked at least two FGs already. He's not going for the TD. He's just playing the last down b/c he has to.

21. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    I don't like Bell-a-cheat, but you are correct. He has been letting us off the hook.

22. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    What makes this so bad is that there are actually Dolphin fans who think the Dolphins are only a few players away from being a Super Bowl contender. I guess these fans don't see the need to rebuild the entire offensive line, except for Jake Long. We need new running backs and speed at outside receiver. The tighends are average to below average at best.
    On defense. The secondary continues to be average with no ability to create turnovers.
    At linebacker. Dansby, Wake, and maybe Misi are above average. The rest of the linebackers need to be replaced. The defensive front is fine for now and is the best unit on the entire team. Special teams are terrible and most of the players at the bottom of the depth chart who play on special teams need to be replaced. The most desperate need of all on the Dolphins remains the same need the team has had since the retirement of Marino. A franchise QB. Instead of the Dolphins only having a few needs to
    become a playoff contender. The truth of the matter is there are only a few play makers on the team at the moment and a rebuilding job is what is in order for the Dolphins.

23. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Reading the comments on Medi's stream was more entertaining than watching the game for me. My eyes are bleary from tracking all the comedic gold that texted by...

24. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    We have the players to play better and be a contender. There is no perfect team - you don't need all stars everywhere.

We need a QB and a coach, those two things cover so much of everything. You take Brady and Bellicheck and replace them with Henne and Sparano and I tell you the Pats are NOTHING like they are today. Take Manning and replace him with Henne - Colts would be lucky to win 4 games.

QB and Head coach are vital, and sadly we don't have either right now. Hopefully we can take someone like Cam Newton or Ryan Mallet and get a QB, and hire a coach like Cowher or Harbaugh.

25. muscle979

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    This team has enough players to be better than 7-9. That's for sure. Bellichick would be in the postseason with this team. He would find a way to make Henne or Thigpen an at least efficient QB. This defense would be so ridiculous under him as well.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  26. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I'm antsy to see when Ross will make a sound. I'm hoping he brings in someone VERY soon.

27. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    I hope so, I really hope so.

28. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    Well they said he is so interested in the team he was OUT OF THE COUNTRY TODAY ! Yes our glorious owner doesn't even care enough to be in the freakin' country. It doesn't look like any change will be happening soon.

29. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    Relocation? Alaskan Killer Whales? Has a ring to it.

Pandarilla likes this.
  30. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    That's just talk. He's embarrased to fly to NE and watch them get pounded live. If he was anywhere near a camera or reporters, they would hound him for an answer on Sparano. He's sitting at home watching the game. Without cameras.