1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roster Signup Info/updates

Discussion in 'C2C FINS' started by FINintheMOON, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    All,

Below is the information I need for EVERYONE to fill in in order to hold a roster spot on the C2C FINS whether you are a current member or not. I need to update the master roster as I know that there have been several changes over the past year or so. You need to provide all the data requested even IF there have been no changes in your data.

For those wishing to join, I need this info so that I can make flight, hotel and other arrangements for you. Please let me know that you are new and requesting to be a part of the team in your reply.

For those of you that are existing members and are under a different name here on this site, be sure to let me know in your reply.

Please, no PLEASE send this info to me via e-mail!
    DO NOT SEND ME A PM!!!

This way I know that your e-mail address is good. Also, PLEASE identify yourself in your e-mail by you user name so that I know who is sending me the info.

This post is locked so copy and paste! I look forward to seeing you all on the Griddle errr... GridIron!!!

My e-mail address is kmcgaffic@msn.com. Please put C2C FINS in the subject line!

User Name

First Name

Last Name

St. Address

City

ST.

ZIP

Cell #

Home Phone

Height

Weight

Position