1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ThePhins Survivor - Challenge #15

Discussion in 'ThePHINS.com Team Survivor' started by Dolfan984, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    denderfeliac wins!

Individual Name That Picture

For this challenge I actually end up doing most of the work. What I'll do is draw a picture on http://www.kerpoof.com/#/activity/draw and like challenge #4 you will have to guess the picture. Now since this is an individual challenge the rules are a bit different.

It's first to 10 points wins. How you get points is determined on who correctly guesses the picture first and on what guesses you were correct on. You must guess the name of the object. If it is close I will choose whether it counts or not. You are allowed to make guesses as fast as you want up until you've made three incorrect guesses. After three incorrect guesses you cannot take anymore because you won't get any points for it! :yes:

Total Points

GridIronKing34: 0

pennphinphan: 0

Paul 13: 5

PSG: 0

Rocky Raccoon: 0

denderfeliac: 10

1st Guess = 5 points

2nd Guess = 3 points

3rd Guess = 1 point

Post your guesses in this thread.

So say you are correct on your third guess before someone even made their first guess well they're SOL you get your 1 point and we move onto the next picture.

I'll have the first picture out at 8:00PM EST I just wanted to let you guys know what was up ahead of time this time.

pennphinfan likes this.
  2. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    ball sacks... I'll be at a wedding tonight... question... do we post our guesses here or PM them to you in secrecy?

3. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    in this thread

4. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    I've edited the main post a bit since I first posted it. The first picture will be out at 8:00PM EST in it's own thread.

5. denderfeliac

denderfeliac I Prematurely Blue Myself

Jun 28, 2010
    Right behind you
    Dry Line Marker
    [​IMG]