1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The tribe has spoken! Third vote off

Discussion in 'ThePHINS.com Team Survivor' started by Dolfan984, Jul 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    The third person voted out of the first ThePHINS Survivor........

B.Sebo

The teams fourth overall pick while not inactive seemed to be a fairly solid member sans this last challenge. This game like the NFL is a lot of what have you done for me now and I think you're seeing a lot of that in this vote off. Hopefully you guys made the right choice it's only 2-1 this game isn't even close to over!

The challenge will be posted today (Tuesday) 8PM EST, the due date will be fairly flexible and worked out with both teams so they have ample time to finish their work :up:

Skeet84 likes this.
  2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    dammmmnnnn blake is probably drunk at a warehouse dancing to "i need a hero" doing gymnastics............

/footloose

Paul 13 likes this.
  3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Don't forget, he's a weatherman, so everything you said is true, except the drunk part...

SICK likes this.
  4. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    Well unfortunately working in TV means having to work some long and busy days, and unfortunately for me, those days for me are were Monday and Tuesday. But, when you have seven inches of rain in a major metro with water rescues, work should come first.

I am sorry to my former teammates for being a dud this round, I did have some time on Monday to look at the scramble and was not able to come up with any names that hadn't already been figured out by Trowa, Doc, or Monst.

So yeah, I was the right one to go and I will take my lumps like a weatherman.

5. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    If the rules would allow it, we'd adopt you over here mate. :up:

B.Sebo likes this.