1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Asian Knockoff Jersey Site

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by NolesNPhinsFan, Jun 15, 2010.

1. NolesNPhinsFan

NolesNPhinsFan New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Hey guys, I was doing research on what Asian site I should buy my knockoffs from.(Can't afford true authentics). Is there a consensus amoung you guys as to which site is the best (price, service, shipping.. etc)

2. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Not for me. I usually check Ebay and go with what looks best and I still usually end up spending right at $50 including shipping.

3. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    Alright, I just got my fourth order from this place.

Ecseller.com

I bought a Caps Ovechkin, A Nordiques Forsberg, a Team Canada Niedermayer, A Verbeek Whalers, Thomas Jones Jets (For My Boy's BDay, don't start!), Selanne Winnipeg Jets, Ronnie Brown Teal, Marino Teal, and yes a Henne Orange.

All are awesome, and the dude is cheap as sin.

4. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Thanks guys! Awesome responses! Has anyone ever tired "nfljerseysupply?"

5. FinsPensFan

FinsPensFan Professional Slacker

Dec 21, 2007
    Wheeling, WV
    Medieval954 and goldokey like this.
  6. weezybaby

weezybaby Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Munich, Germany
    hey guys..

finally a couple of stores with fair shipping to germany.

I'm 5"10 and about 165lbs. do you think a youth xl jersey would fit me? I don't really like men jerseys because even a size m jersey never really fits me perfectly.

7. Booftard

Booftard Brady hugs goats on film?

Mar 26, 2008
    Dirt-tona Beach, FL
    Just remember.. jerseys are supposed to be big. Ya gotta have room to stretch over your pads. :up:

8. weezybaby

weezybaby Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Munich, Germany
    I know...but I usually wear them to support my team rather then play football with it.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  9. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
  10. Booftard

Mar 26, 2008
    Dirt-tona Beach, FL
    Hmm. Must be set as 'naughty'.. try this: http://tinyurl.com/26vcvh9

11. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
  12. Striking

Striking Junior Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Aurora, Colorado
  13. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    I got ripped off! I bought three jerseys from "mlbjerseys.us". I was told before I Paypaled them the money, that they had the jerseys in stock. After getting the run around all morning in chat, she comes back and says that they dont have them! I filed a complaint with Paypal. Man, I'm mad!

14. VERBEEK??? I love this! Pat Verbeek???? LOVED THIS KID.....

15. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    LMAO that this site has Culpepper jerseys for sale at the same price as Henne Jerseys.

"Hmmm...Let's see. Henne? Or Culpepper? Henne.....? Or Culpepper....? Culpepper it is!" :lol:

SICK and Killerphins like this.
  16. Booftard

Mar 26, 2008
    Dirt-tona Beach, FL
    Alright.. so I usually buy my jerseys from eBay, but it usually takes so long for someone to list a jersey that looks 'real' enough to buy at a decent price. That's not counting whether or not it's in a specific color, player, or size.. But I figured I couldn't suggest a jersey site to someone else that I hadn't ordered from myself.

I'm big into jerseys and that's sort of become my specialty. I usually get friends jerseys as birthday presents and my best bud's is next week. I also wanted a couple of new jerseys to retire my Ginn's and place my Taylor on a one year hiatus.

I'm big on the font.. if the bootleggers can't get the font of the name and number correctly, you might as well buy a WalMart special because it just won't look right - especially to a fan of the same team. There's tons of knockoff jersey sellers out there, but their jerseys look like junk. The colors are off, the numbers are big and fat, or tiny and plain.

I went with www.**********.com and took the plunge to put my money where my mouth is. I appreciated the fact that they posted pictures of their actual jerseys to compare with their 'real' counterparts. Like most places, they had some jerseys better than others. I also appreciated their low price point with a set shipping fee. Great for splitting with friends.. I ordered an Aqua Henne, Aqua Dansby, and a White Marshall. Oh, and the jerseys I ordered for a couple friends.. They were about $25 a piece plus $25 for shipping/handling/insurance for the entire package. Brought the total to about $30 per jersey including the s/h. Not bad.

Amazingly.. a week later I had them in hand, from China. Since when is international shipping as fast as FedEx? I'm impressed.

What did I learn? Nothing really.. what I got was exactly what was pictured. Great font. Numbers shaded correctly. Thick material with spandex sides. Sure I could see a couple of careless thread loops to cut off, but all in all I'm pretty satisfied. Biggest faults to mention would be almost unnoticeable to the 'untrained' eye. The aqua of the Henne jersey seems a small shade 'lighter' than the aqua of the Dansby and with a touch more green. Difference in a shady sports bar? None. Lastly, the Dolphin/sun logo patch on the sleeves. They don't really show those in the pictures of the jerseys, but I stared at them when they arrived side by side with one of my older "authentic" (read: way overpriced gift - but thanks a million.) It seems a little.. off. The head of the dolphin seems slightly bigger proportionately to the helmet it wears. Again, something nobody would ever notice unless they were a Dolphins jersey fan staring at it after being told if they can see a difference. I could.

Overall - very happy. I got three great jerseys delivered to my front door for the price of one iron-on junk jersey from an overpriced mall sports apparel store.

GG

17. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Good post! What is the asterisked site again? Same as the last one?

18. Booftard

Mar 26, 2008
    Dirt-tona Beach, FL
    Yes. Same I had to paraphrase above. I still have to go on there and review their items. They have some sort of star/paragraph review system.

GG

19. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it! You've never gotten ripped off like I have there?

20. Booftard

Mar 26, 2008
    Dirt-tona Beach, FL
    This was the first and only time I've ordered from there. Pretty good experience.

GG

21. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Well, I tried them out. Jerseys shipping out from China yesterday. Ordered a Henne and a Marshall jersey, 20 bucks each. i'll post once I see the quality when they get here.

22. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm having troubrrer confirming the regitimacy or quarrity of most of these sites (sorry had to)

23. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Lmfao!

[/i]

24. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    I'm half asian and i still LMAO at that one :lol:

25. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm a 1/4 Chinese which is why I feel comfortable saying that joke. It's not racist when you laugh at 1/4 of yourself.

26. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    LOL...several of the sites are now non-browserable.....Hhahahaha.

27. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    I received my jerseys today. Henne and Marshall. Keep in mind, they cost only 20 bucks each. Jersey itself seems like good quality. Major difference between these and my authentic Ricky Williams, Chambers and Abdul-Jabbar jerseys is that the numbers are sown on instead of actually part of the jerseys (i.e. painted on). so, the numbers are a little big and stiff feeling.

Overall, I'd qualify these as worth the money. If I had the money to buy the real jerseys, I would, but like most of us, I don't. Considering these are 1/5th the cost, they are worth the money. Definitely good enough to wear around Boston after every Dolphins win or into any sports bar, but you can feel that it's not quite as comfortable as an authentic jersey. Funny, didn't realize that my autographed Dan Marino jersey hanging in a frame on my office wall wasn't on an authentic jersey until I got these two today. Gives me three of each. Crappy thing is my absolute finest jersey is the Karim Abdul Jabbar jersey. Beautiful reversible jersey, white on one side, green on the other. Too embarrased to wear it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SICK, mor911, goldokey and 1 other person like this.
  28. Booftard

Mar 26, 2008
    Dirt-tona Beach, FL
    How can you go wrong with relative quality to low price? Shocking that the USA can try and justify such outrageous prices for clothing made overseas. (Not to mention $5-$10 for a pack of $0.40 cigarettes for you smokers out there.)

29. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Awesome. Looks worth a shot. Done with NFLshop.

30. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Awesome guys! Upon gettting my money back from "mlbjerseys.us", I am ordering from "fashionlineshop". Thanks for the pictures.. you really can't go wrong!

31. aj1980

aj1980 New Member

Jul 18, 2010
    I have a friend that sells jersey's that looks very similar to the real jersey's.
    I'll try to get one and post pictures for the people that are interested.

32. phins

phins Banned

Jul 7, 2010
    LMAO,,,happy weekend every1

33. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Thanks Med.. they look great!

T

Medieval954 likes this.
  34. phins

phins Banned

Jul 7, 2010
    wow...

35. Ohio Fanatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    prepare for the onslaught of emails from Phins (aka Jerseykeys). I got another email from Chinese producer of shoes. Can only think he gave my email address away. Hopefully it's only a single instance. If it spreads and my junkmail box starts filling up, I won't ever order from him again.

36. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Ive had that happen with just TALKING to a site.:(

QUOTE=Ohio Fanatic;1192172]prepare for the onslaught of emails from Phins (aka Jerseykeys). I got another email from Chinese producer of shoes. Can only think he gave my email address away. Hopefully it's only a single instance. If it spreads and my junkmail box starts filling up, I won't ever order from him again.[/QUOTE]

37. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    ill order from that site with a junk gmail account that ill never check again :lol:

38. NolesNPhinsFan

Dec 2, 2007
    Why didn't I think of that that.? Good idea.

ill order from that site with a junk gmail account that ill never check again :lol

SICK likes this.