1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philadelphia Flyers sig request

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by Trowa, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    So, I really wish I could be coming in here right now asking for a Philadelphia Flyers Stanley Cup champions sig. But alas, that is not to be. I am, however, wanting a sig pic that conveys the historical nature of our Eastern Conference championship run this season. If anyone is willing to tackle that I would be eternally greatful.

I know beggers can't be choosers but a few elements I would like to see are of course the Prince of Wales trophy, "2010 Eastern Conference Champions," the team logo of course. I don't know how many players you could realistically put in there but I would love to see Simon Gagne, Mike Richards, Michael Leighton and Chris Pronger. And maybe in some really cool black and orange font the words "Broad Streets Back."

I don't know, I wish I had the talent to do these things, but I don't. So I have to turn, ever humble, to the great artists of thephins.com in the hopes that one of you will be nice enough to share your talents.

2. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    No one feeling up to the task on this one? :cry:

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Yo I got this man. I'll do it later on today sometime because I need to make one of my own. Flyers rock the ****in house and I really wish we would have won. We played our *** off. We need a goalie man. I miss hextall and legends like parent, and lindburgh.

Broad Street IS back.

Trowa likes this.
  4. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Im a Avs fan but i was rooting for you guys like no other, i mean the way they did it was amazing. Getting in the playoffs on the last game. Being down 3-0 it look like you guys were out. NOPE you guys come back and force a game 7. Well can't win them all, Phillie is losing 3-0, looked like a nice effort but not this year... THINK AGAIN! You guys come back and win! And then to go to the Stanley cup, what an amazing season! and i wished you guys would have won!

anlgp and Trowa like this.
  5. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Thanks so much man. As far as needing a goalie, I think Leighton might be the answer we've been looking for. At least I hope so. I'm still holding my head high as one of the Flyers faithful though. No shame here. I look forward to seeing it. Thanks again and of course, GO FLYERS!

anlgp likes this.
  6. anlgp

Gonna go for a walk then come back then do this. Might be.. a couple hours. It'll be done though.

7. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I definitely appreciate it man. Looking forward to using it. Still love Mount Cody, ROLL TIDE!, but draft season is over and he's a Raven now.

8. anlgp

had to postpone this. tomorrow. some time this week anyway :lol:

9. anlgp

I hope you're right about leighton. That last goal to end the cup finals frustrated the ever loving ______________________ (string of cuss words) out of me, but it's not all his fault, and I hold my head high too. I'm loyal to my teams and very proud of us. We got to game six of the stanley cup finals and lost in OT on a soft goal. If he would have hugged the post harder, that wouldn't have gone in but i can't blame the year just on him. hey do me a favor and let me know out of these guys

which one is your favorite. thank you. i think more than one is a bit unrealistic and busy with this, and I want it to look nice for you. by the way, i'm going to work on it today and it will be done for you by tonight.

10. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Gagne has been my favorite for many years, so I'll go Gagne.

anlgp likes this.
  11. anlgp

Thanks man. I just got this at 4am. I'm headed to bed. It's on my to do list today, and now I know your guy I've got what I want in my head. I should have it done by tonight. Just keeping you up to date to let you know I haven't forgotten.

Trowa likes this.
  12. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I understand man. I'm anxiously awaiting seeing what you did with it.