1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Champions League Final Thread !!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Alex13, May 22, 2010.

1. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    So guys here we go, 1 hour before kickoff....GO BAYERN !!!

2. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I was going for Bayern big time. I hate Inter! But, this Inter win was good for Italian soccer because we retain 4 teams in the CL for the next five years. If Bayern had won it would've been 3 teams for the next 5 years. Shhh, I still hate the fact that Inter won though. Milito is a heck of a player and had a great game. Maybe Ribery would've made a difference but probably not.

3. emeraldfin

emeraldfin All I've got is insane

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    Was an odd game. Bayern dominated possession for most of the game and had some good opportunities. But Inter were happy to sit back and wait for chances to open up on the break, and when those chances appeared, they were clinical.

Without a doubt, they are the best team in Europe and fully deserve their title.

4. Tone_E

Dec 8, 2007
    They're def in the upper echelon, but the two missed penalty shots Chelsea should've been awarded and the one missed penalty shot Barca wasn't awarded could've seen another team to the finals. Just saying... :)

5. finattic79

finattic79 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    Juneau, Alaska
    Good game, if Bayern had scored on that great chance to start the 2ndhalf could have been totally different game. Inter was great on the counter attack and u knew after if they wanted to stop bayern they could, espically after they held barca with 10 men. Mourinho is most likely going to Real Madrid now after winning the treble.

6. emeraldfin

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    You could say that about anyteam in any competition. Even the best teams in the world need luck. You will see it in the world cup, the team that ultimately wins it will get their bit of luck somewhere along the road.

Inter were by far the most consistent team in the competition and beat alot of good teams along the way. You need more than luck to beat teams like Chelsea, Barca, Bayern and CSKA.

7. Tone_E

Dec 8, 2007
    Yeah emaraldfin, you're right. In my disappointment and hatred for Inter I was simply trying to discredit a wonderful season they had in Italy and the CL.

Eop05 likes this.
  8. emeraldfin

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    Hey we have all been there. Its never easy to give credit to your bitter rivals.

Eop05 and Tone_E like this.
  9. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    i still absolutely believe that the outcome would have been different with ribery in there, but coulda shoulda woulda, we resigned ribery till 2015, bayern will be back on the big stage soon