1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opportunity for writers

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by KeyFin, Feb 27, 2010.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Hey guys. I quit my job a few months back because of a harassment type environment that was keeping me up at night from all the stress. I am still unemployed, technically, but I'm getting by with writing articles and other documents for buisnesses worldwide. There's a ton of websites out there that look for native English writers with decent editing skills, and there's several websites designed for those just starting out and still need to hone in a little before chasing big money.

First, check out my Associated Content page-
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/583838/keith_koons.html

They don't pay huge money (like $4-$10 per article) but it's a good place to get your name out on the net and make a few dollars in the process. They let you write about literally anything, and while you're there you will learn about SEO (search engine optimization) writing. I started writing here while employed full time and would do 3-4 articles a week, but before I knew it there was $150 in my Paypal account at the end of the month. Anyone can sign up and begin writing immediately, and it is a very good secondary income where you can earn $100 or better a week. It is also an investment though, because when you go to the bigger websites chasing $3000 jobs it makes a great referrence and it also looks great on a job application or resume.

Once you get the hang of writing content for the internet, head over to websites like Elance or Demand Studios. Both have higher standards, but at the same time you can make a lot more money. Elance in particular has job postings from all over the world for hundreds of catagories and the party in need of assistance chooses which writer to employ through a written proposal. You could do anything from edit a college essay for $50 bucks to launch an ad campaign for $20,000....it's definitely worth checking out once you're confident in your abilities.

SICK likes this.