1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you colts!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by HULKFish, Jan 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    My dislike of the stinkin' Jets turned to hatred with the signing of Rex Ryan! This was as good as a Dolphins win in the playoffs to me... Could you imagine the BS Ryan would've spewed if he had went to the SB in OUR stadium???

I was in heaven the second half of that game... Thank you Manning!

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Glad they lost for sure, however I hate to do this but the Jets had one hell of a run. That defense is going to be a pain for us for the next few years.. With the Pats and Jets in the division were going to need to upgrade our entire offense and get players to counter that speed.

Can't say im not happy about their loss though..

3. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    I had to watch it with my uncle who is a die hard Jets fan. Felt bad for him because honestly that franchise has had as much turmoil as we have had in the last 30 years, over a 40-50 year span.

But eh, at the end of the day I still hate the Jets with every fiber of my being.

Miamifins854 and DolfanTom like this.
  4. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Yes, thank you Indy. You made my year.

5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Thank you Indy. Now go and lose to the Saints.

Puka-head likes this.
  6. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

J-E-S-T Suck, suck, suck....!!

At any rate, it was good to see the Jests lose...again. I do agree that they have the nucleus for a very good team going forward. Mangenius, for all his faults, left Sexy Rexy quite an arsenal and he does know how to coach up a D...

The one thing about the game that is going somewhat unnoticed is how well the Colts D shut down the run game of the jests. There were some bursts, but nothing consistent. I wish the Colts great luck and success against the Saints though. Aside from the jests, jills and patsies...they are my least favorite team...

7. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Did they though?

They were let into the playoffs by the colts, beat what was IMO the worst of the 12 playoff teams in the Bengals, and had a great tough win against the chargers.

So they really only beat 1 good team (chargers). To me, that's not really a great run.

Larry Little likes this.
  8. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I agree that we need to upgrade, we always do, but I'm not as worried about the Pats/Jets. We swept the Jets this year and split with the Pats. All of the games were competitive. Our offense was better than our season average in each performance (assumption).

F the Jets... that we can all agree on. :yes:

9. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    To top it off, it looked more like the Chargers folded than the Jets won, IMHO.

Eop05 likes this.
  10. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Very happy indeed!!

And moreso, not because I'm such a Jet Hater - which I am - but because they should have never made the playoffs to begin with, and they know it. Probably the most illegitimate playoff team in league history!

Thank GOD they lost!

11. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    I had an intense hatred for the Jets before big-mouth Ryan became their head coach. He's only allowed my hatred for them to grow. If the Jests wound up drafting Tim Tebow... oh, my goodness... I might just explode into a dark, pulsating ball of pure, black hatred.

12. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    The idea that the Jets are building a good team has absolutely nothing to do with hating them. I will hate the Jets even if they build a dynasty and win four Super Bowls in a row. In fact, that would be all the more reason for hating them.

Puka-head likes this.
  13. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Thank you Colts i am so glad the Jets ended their streak before the big enchilada. Now Sanchez is no longer a rookie and they will be trying to improve also that right there is scary.

14. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

The better they are - the more satisfying it is to punch them in the mouth.