1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UM - Hankerson staying; Bailey leaning towards staying as well

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Frayser, Dec 30, 2009.

1. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Wow...good for Leonard. I have to say I'm very surprised, but happy with his decision. Not happy in that he's a guy the Dolphins could have gotten fairly cheap despite his being a talent to behold...but this is the best way for him to get a really high grade next year.

Actually, he probably should have come out. Not sure I'm in love with this year's WR class and next year he could be competing with the likes of Jonathan Baldwin (though nobody will be truly competing with him as he'll be the best of the best), Julio Jones, A.J. Green and Michael Floyd.

2. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    that should be "the best of the best of the best, SIR!" :tongue2:

3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    If confronted with Jonathan Baldwin in person, I believe I would address him as "Sir". I believe he's earned that. He's a god.

4. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Even though Hank didn't do a whole lot in the bowl game (mainly because of terrible line and QB play), he had a heck of a catch late in the game. He's had some drops issues, but man can he make a highlight reel catch.

With him coming back as well as the development of their younger recievers there should be no excuses for this offensive coaching staff or for Harris. They could very well have one of the best WR corps in the country with Hankerson, Byrd, Johnson, Benjamin, Collier, and Streeter.