1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me achieve 'Drinksgiving'

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Phinvader Bill, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I have 2 hours to come up with a way to talk the pregnant wife into letting me drink tonight.

I have already promised her a back rub/body massage and whatever she wants for dinner. She is on the fence. I need some suggestions to sweeten the deal.

Help a thirsty Phins fan out! :knucks:

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Tell her you are going to the store to pick up so massage oils...and simply go to the bar.

Just make sure you come back with some massage oil that sounds exotic so when she asks where you went, you can tell her you had to go FAR away to find the right stuff...and along the way, you were attack by a beer vampire...I call him beercula.

NaboCane likes this.
  3. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    ^^^

lol!

4. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Similar to what BW suggested, in terms of going out to drink (in lieu of staying home and drinking in front of her), but just be straight up with her.

In other words, just tell her you'd like to go for a couple of brews at your local drinking establishment (and, if it's Hooters, icksnay on the ootershay, you dig), And, when you return you'll gladly bring her whatever she's craving to eat, and give her the massage of all massages.

Hey, who knows...you handle this right and there might be something special in it for you at the end of the night. Know what I mean Vern? :wink2:

Anyway, good luck. Both tonight and with the baby. Hope all goes well for you and your wife. :up:

5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Head.

That is all.

Samphin likes this.
  6. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    SUCCESS!!! I have beer in hand!

I only have to do the backrub.

...and take her to see that damn New Moon movie that she has already seen and for some reason wants me to see sometime next week.

Samphin likes this.
  7. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Every time a husband is allowed to drink...an angel gets its wings...clipped by a drunk driver.

8. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Wow, you rock at negotiating.....I hear BO has an opening in his cabinet....he feels you are the right man (loosely used phrase) for the job!

9. Phinvader Bill

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    ^^^

Hey...That will be the best nap I ever paid for. lol

BigDogsHunt likes this.