1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turning 21 - need awesome party theme idea!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by UCF FINatic, Nov 10, 2009.

1. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Hey guys, me and one of my roommates are both turning 21 this coming week and are throwing a massive party with well over 100 people coming. That being said I want a really unique and original idea for the party's theme (you only turn 21 once and I really want to remember it being outrageous if I survive :knucks:).

The only thing that sucks is we are having the party so close to Holloween so people probably don't want to wear their same costumes again. Some ideas I have right now are:

1.) Dollar Party- Hall all guests bring a dollar to the party exchanging the buck for some kind of service (dance, body shot, etc). The goal is to makes as much money by the end of the night as you can. I love this idea, but I think its more like a game to play at the party rather than a Theme idea...

2.) You are What you Drink- Dress like what you drink (Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, Jose Cuervo, Bloody Mary, Sex on the beach, etc.)

3.) No Service- Guests can't wear shirts or shoes to the party. If they do, they won't get service at the bar. Girls can wear bra or bikini tops.

4.) Walk of Shame- Dress how you would look the morning after a wild night. Girls can wear guy's button downs and boxers. Guys can wear boxers and wife beaters... I think this would be a pretty unique, easy an fun idea. One of my favorites as of now.

5.) Anything But Clothes (ABC) Party- Guests can wear anything they want to the party, but no clothes allowed. Togas, Tape, Bubble wrap, anything as long as it isn't clothes. I feel like this could be a lot of fun but its a common themed party.

Does any one out there have any unique/original party ideas?? Ever been to a party and had a great time because of an amazing theme? Comments about our ideas? Anything?

Thanks in advance guys!!! I want to remember my 21st (or at least some of it) for a long time! :up:

2. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Pimps n Ho's party. Can't go wrong.

Or do a toga party. Whatever floats your carousel.

My parties we usually end up naked anyway.

3. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    Pimps and Ho's is alot of fun.

it is usually an excuse for the Ho's to be....Ho's.

SICK and TiP54 like this.
  4. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    :chuckle:

5. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Thanks for the imput guys!!! We decided on the Walk of Shame theme!!!

The next party we throw is going to be the Dollar Party though. If anyone live in Orlando and wants an invite hit me up, bonus points if you go to UCF!!

6. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Come as you come is always interesting ... amazing how much bondage gear there is out in the community.