1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Printing, Specializing in Large Format Printing

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by Mindwarp, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Mindwarp

Mindwarp FFH

Dec 13, 2007
    Over There.
    Big Image Group

Walter Quinn : Owner

535 NW Mercantile Place #103
    Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34986

Phone: 772.408.0935
    Fax: 772.408.0179

http://www.BigImageGroup.com
    wquinn[at]Bigimagegroup.com

We are a Digital Printing Company that specialized in Large Format Printing such as, Banners, Displays, Magnetics Signs, Murals, Window Graphics, Vinyl Letterings, Vehicle Wraps, and all Non Electrical Signs. We can also provide you with Flyers, business cards, Brochures, and Promotional Postcards.

Zeke0123 and mnfinfan like this.
  2. quelonio

quelonio Season Ticket Holder

Nov 27, 2007
    are you making a thephins.com banner for the draft thing... or is it still a other site thing? Sorry to crash your thread I just remembered about that one.

3. Mindwarp

Mindwarp FFH

Dec 13, 2007
    Over There.
    I am sponsoring that banner. It will have a ThePhins.com link as well as one to my business

cnc66 likes this.
  4. New Era

New Era Waterboy

Nov 28, 2007
    Sweet another sign maker... ;)

Hope things are going well for you and your company.

I am in the printing business as well...mainly within sports. I love talking shop with other sign makers. It's a very cool business to get into and offers a great sense of pride, once the job is finished. Not much like it out there...

Best of luck man and hope you land a huge new contract today, tomorrow and the day after... ;)

GO FINS!!!

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

how much for a really big dolphins logo to hang on my wall? 6' x 6'?

6. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Warp, my company does occasional business with companies similar to yours. We have 5 Laser Engraving machines for big jobs that need done in a hurry. (See the Sports Display Case thread for info)