1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modern family

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by m ino, Oct 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    anybody else watching this new show? i just started watching it and it's pretty frikkin funny. ed o neil is in it along with a few other known but not "well" known actors.shelly long(cheers) did a appereance on one ep(wow havent seen her in a long time). it comes on wendsday nights if your interested in something to kill time while some of the other show are on break.:yes:

charlestonphan and TheAnswer385 like this.
  2. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Been watching it since the beginning. Funny as hell.

m ino and TheAnswer385 like this.
  3. charlestonphan

charlestonphan Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    very good show. i like that they go after every incarnation in the family, and it is not PC. but the humor is generally subtle, not over the top.

the dark haired realtor dad, married to Ed O'Neill's daughter plays his part very well, as does the skinny gay guy.

just a well done show.

m ino likes this.
  4. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    i agree. ed o'neill's son and boyfriend make the show but the laughs are well written and spread evenly with more than one or 2 likable characters.this show definately has some staying power as long as the writing can keep up.i finally caught up with all eps today due to the rain and now my wife and mother in law are fans as well.:hi5:

5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Its a funny show.