1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accounting

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by JMHPhin, Mar 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    I am a CPA that does accounting for small business on the side. Next year will be adding S-Corps.

I am an auditor by trade that has done numerous reconstructions and compilations.

mnfinfan likes this.
  2. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    Do you work with Financial Advisors? Do you do tax advice for SB or individuals?

3. JMHPhin

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    Sorry man I dont have any financial advisors I work with per se. I do have a close cousin that is in that field. But he is about 700 miles away in Atlanta. LOL

I am basically just starting out on my own, doing small persoanl biusinesses, ie right now no corps or large employee businesses. (Not set up yet to handle that yet)

As far as tax advice yes for single owners and personal. Partnerships next year and corps in 2.

Thats my goal. Like I said I am an auditor by trade doing reconstructions. I am just starting on my own, so it will take some time to get to the heavyweight level. Have to do some refreshers and such to get back up to speed on the larger entities.

Hopefully that helps.

mnfinfan likes this.
  4. FinzFan

FinzFan Get Out of My Goat Locker

I'll be needing one. Will be sure to have mine call yours.

5. JMHPhin

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    sorry man never checked back here, need to pm me